What to do about my look?

I feel ugly and I am. Nobody comes to me and say "Oh f*ck you are so ugly" but I can sense that they think this way. My nose is a little bit longer and bigger. My face is also asymmetrical. I have only one friend and usually others come to me if they want something like homework or to do their school project. I'm sick of it. I hate being ignored because of my look. And I never had a boyfriend. And I guess I never will. I don't know what to do about it. It hurts knowing that I'm ugly and not liked by others. But I can't change that. I wanted to kill myself but this won't make things better. Why for others beauty is so important and they always respect the beautiful ones and the ugly ones are always put in the back.. I guess this is not totally a question post, but I needed to share this with someone. Thanks if you've read this..

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people will say "its not all about the looks, personality counts most" and thats true, but i get the feeling... its just not gonna make u realize that in just a second. just wanted to tell u at least... i read ur post, sry u have to deal with this :(

What Guys Said 9

• I have read... And i have become sad about ur position; if i have to be honest i can tell you that you don't need to feel in this way, God created everyone with different talents and different unique features; i m sure you aren't as ugly as you feel, maybe you have come across always wrong people and life will put you in true paths in time :) Be well; i believe everyone has a special path and destiny they will live it anyway and i believe you have a nice path also :) Good day sincere lady ^_^

• You probably aren't as ugly as you think.

• I'm sure you're not as ugly as you think but honestly I can't tell you what you can improve without seeing a picture of you. Also, if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to message me anytime.

• Pics please... can't imagine how you look... just by that description...

• post a picture and then ask for feedback.

• Listen even if you're ugly, who cares? You are your own best friend, so stand up for her.

• Im sure you are fine.

• Aww I'm sure you're cute just post a picture. Ps someone out there will like you just keep looking

• i don't think anything

What Girls Said 4

• You sound really nice... and everybody had at least one beautiful quality, maybe your hair or eyes, or lips or legs... I can guarantee something about you is stunning, so don't let people get you down, hold your head high because when your confident it attracts people to you... if your want to talk the message me:)

• Hun, confidence is key. You are most likely way more attractive than you give yourself credit. Also, beauty is More than just looks.

• You are beautiful inside and out as long as you have a positive outlook on life.
    I can relate a bit. Eventually you will find out there's plenty of nice things about yourself.
    For dating, you are still young and will have many opportunities.
    You will have nice memories in the future. So good thing you won't be taking your life.
    Also, I have a broken nose and I had it since I was a little kid so your nose can't be worse than mine.

• I've never had a boyfriend either don't worry your time will come and just dress up and put on makeup and do it for you not for any guy and you are bound to feel beautiful