Why do I look this way?

Ok so I have toned legs, arms and a flat stomach. I take care of myself I'm in sports and everything. How come I still have a 'curvyish' body type? It's almost like I have a darker skinned woman's body type (hope that doesn't offend anyone). Seriously though I eat healthy and it's not my weight I'm not fat or overweight but why is my body curvyish?

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy girls: I hate my curves! Why can't I be a stick figure? :(

Stick figures: I hate being flat! Why can't I be curvy? :(

... The grass is always greener on the other side, I guess?

Aside from getting fit / gaining weight / surgical options, you can't really do much to change your natural body shape (there's also hormone therapy... but that is a highly inadvisable option unless you have a medical condition or are transitioning between genders).

Honestly, just gotta learn to love your body.

What Guys Said 12

• any pic then so we can tell?

• I can change my background of my cheer squad and tell you which is me? I can't take one now lol I'm in public

• Bone structure most likely.

• Because you are a woman!

• What can I say, muscle adds mass to you and so does fat.

• Ok so do I try to not keep so much muscle or something?

• And the part where that's even remotely a bad thing?

• Becaus my thighs are also somewhat thickish too, I don't like how I look because I'm pretty sure guys don't like it.

• Seriously? I don't talk with guys about what they like so I don't really know.

• Guys like a skinny girl but they don't like their bone structure to be all flat. Hourglass figure is usually the most attractive figure by hollywood standards.

• I think it has to do with your infant period because your muscles and body are adjusting to the environment and such changes are rather permanent so there's really nothing you can do. There's nothing wrong with your body being curvyish.

• It's generic but don't despair. Some men love it.

• Whats so bad about that?

• Toned legs, arms and a flat stomach on a curvier body type sounds ideal. I wouldn't worry about it! Embrace it!

• Curves are a good thing... so you're lucky!

• curvy is a shape, it has nothing to do with being fat (or not being fat).

its also good.

• I like a girl with nice curves, and you said you have a flat stomach. Most men love a hour glass figure I know I do.

What Girls Said 7

• Because it's just he way your body is supposed to be. You're growing and maturing and your body is developing, curves aren't anything to hide! Embrace them :)

• Because you are a female. If you really want to loose all curves, you need to go extremely low fat. But that is not female anymore (look at fbb).

• It's just the body shape you have, don't worry! If you're at a healthy weight, it's fine, a lot of guys like curves. :)

• Genetics. Pure genetics.

• Believe it or not I've had guys say they like my "thick" thighs and the fact that I'm not super skinny. I think you need to accept what is best in the way you look !

• It's all good men think curves are sexy just make the most of what you have because some girls (aka me) are dying for a body that you just described

• maybe it's just genes, everyone stores fat a different way.