Girls, Who has a hotter body?

My girlfriend says my body is better than the second guy's picture. I love her dearly but is she really right? Only thing I can think of is how synthetic he looks with those muscles. Who is hotter?

Option A

Girls, Who has a hotter body?

Option B

• Option A
    38% (19)
  • Option B
    62% (31)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Option b by a land slide

• Landslide? Lol what isn't good about my body?

• i respect your opinion, i just dont know what features if his make this a 'landslide' win

• I prefer defined muscles on a man and b has that. I also explained at the top as well. Nothing against you personally or anything

What Girls Said 18

• guy B is hotter but not practical and probably a man whore, you have that homely look, i would choose your look for my boyfriend if i had one.

• Hopefully this doesn't cause you to argue.
    :P B is a dreamboat. Like, look at those arms. I personally prefer guys with very little chest, arm, and leg hair. But, you are cute. You have nice forearms. And its obvious that with a little work, you'll be a chick magnet. I may like muscles, but in the end, its the face that really attracts me initially and I don't see yours!

• Lol I am initially attracted to males with little to no hair, toned bodies, heavier mass than me, dark long wild hair, dark eyes, wears dark suites or stylish comfort sweats and beanies, open and gentle, alpha-like and tall.
      And my boyfriend is a stick, with blonde short hair, blue eyes, thinner than me, wears basketball shorts, t's and a hoodie, very independent and likes his privacy, only 2 inches taller than me lol and on top of all of that... I tell him to grow his chest hair out Lolol I just love him. I still think highly of my ideal man, but I love my boyfriend and he is just as perfect for me. It's funny, you reminded me of this

• He still sounds like a cutie! I'm glad you like him. <3

• @sugarchateau lol thanks, so you're saying i'm hot?

• can i pick in between?

• Yes, option b is clearly more toned but a lot of girls don't want to cuddle with a guy with that much muscles. I think you have to perfect amount of muscle

• not alwayssss. thanks

• I actually prefer guys who look like you more, not as hairy on the chest though lol

• hahahahaha.. u r cute.. :)

• b by a mile

• why?

• i'm sorry that wasn't a great pic. i think if a guy does 90+ pushups, he has a great chest until you post a pic of yourself, you're just a fat ugly cunt.

• 90 push ups isn't even impressive... and it doesn't mean you have a good chest

your just a skinny fat no chest, chicken arm, saggy tits gay

• I'd choose in between- I like more muscle than you have but not as much as the bodybuilder.

• B hot damn

• Vote B x 10000000000000000000 = NO CONTEST :)

• why isn't option A good?

• None taken. But A has muscles and is athletic just with slightly higher body fat %

• My original opinion remains.
      Peace xo

• Somewhere in between because he is a little too muscular and you are not as defined. I don't know, you are still decent, though.

• The guy in B is definitely hotter but that doesn't make you not hot. ;)

• I'm sorry but I'm going with B

• why? be honest!

• because his muscles are really showing
      those arms *-*

• A's arms are completely showing too (shirtless)

• Lol I too think you're cuter :3

• Although dad bodies are hot and are slightly more appealing

• not really feeling either. just not my type

• I'm sorry, but option B has a better body.

• Somewhere in between the two would be best.