On a scale from 1-10 how do I look?

On a scale from 1-10 how do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very good.

What Guys Said 29

• the girl in the pic looks cool.

• Righteous!! . . . .

• You look pretty good tbh

• The body looks great. The face looks a bit trannyish tbh.

• First time ever hearing that lol

• Poor little boy! Eye brow yes, a lot of make up? No!!!

• and if you said that comment with a manly voice I would not have been too surprised. Sorry. Just sayin I see some manly features attempting to be covered up in the face which is typically the mark of a tranny. If you did little to no makeup you'd probably look hotter. Just my opinion though. I'm just one dude.

• Would fuck hard.

• You look fine

• 8/10 not bad

• Good 9/10 from me

• IDon'tCare/10

• From the scale from 1-10?

- Not you -

- Is that option on their?

• Very nice body, stunning face and now that we all know that you're Nina, you don't have to be anon anymore! Yay!

• So you're saying you're Nina Marleena? ...

• Dang, your an 8/10. Gorgeous!

• the left pic looks a bit shopped to be honest.

6-7/10

• Not at all.

• the hip to waist ratio looks a bit extreme. might just be the posture.

• You're use to seeing and dating different type of girls with different bodies! It's cool, you're just speaking on what you're use to seeing

• Dem SMEXY curvies doe..😘
    Ma body is rdy too baby! 👙

• I think she's very sexy but that's about all I feel for her...

• 10 but not in a good way

• Don't get it

• You look so damn hot but not in a good way. I mean, i like you sexually and aroused did you see?

• I look hot but not in a good way? How can I look hot in a bad way? Lol

• I'll give you a 10, I mean your body is bangen, your waist is so slim and pretty, your boots and boobies look juicy and firm as hell, your legs are long and sexy, your skin is smooth allover! Your a hottie.
    Dont you agree with me?

• I would bang her

• 8.5/10
    But your eyebrows look overly shaped instead of looking natural
    (Also I don't have a thing for black women)
    by the way, you know you look good O_o

• I don't remember saying I had a thing for white boys, you're ugly! It's white people like you who always jump from one subject to another, did you graduate high school?

• 1. I don't like trolls.

• 1) That is not "you".
    2) Your hips are weird. Fake weird.

• No babe, I'm black! Black girls don't get fake hips lol wtf never heard of it

• 1/10 maybe! Don't know why we are arguing about this but black girls barely have surgeries! Let's get off this subject before it turn in to a race war which don't matter

• Idgaf about "race". I just think her body has weird proportions. Like Barbie or something.

• Model/10 You look really familiar.

• Is that really you? I'm don't think so... haha
    The girl in the picture is a 12!

• She has weird looking nipples

• 6/10 would not bang

• Who said anything about banging? Ohhhh

• you look lke a hooker i'd bed with 20 bucks. your whole attire, bod, and attitude scream banging... .

• If every hooker looked like me they all would make so much money ☺️

• nina marleena/10!

• 9 I say. .

• Didn't mean to post anon

• Like you stole someone elses photo

• Lol why would I do that and I'm annonymous if I was pretending I would show my profile so you guys would think it was me but since it is me I don't need to steal pics and than go annonymous

• Lol... What exactly would I get out of stealing someone else pic for a rate while I'm annonymous?

• We will see I'm gonna Google Search this pic when I get home lol

What Girls Said 18

• she is very hot

www.google.ca/search

• if I knew you I'll give you my Instagram lol same two pics on Google? You are an idiot? What is it saying exactly?

• lets say you are her... then you would know you are hot, 10 in a slutty way, then your hot enough to know it and not ask... so don't get your knickers in a big knot when people think something is up... plus these things happen every day on here now !!!

• Am I very hot or am I slutty? Which one asshole hating girl?

• You're really pretty, but I think you're selling yourself short with those clothes. They show too much skin and I think your looks are to attract loyal guys not one-night stands who look for huge asses and stuff. But its your life and none of my business, but really, you are pretty :)

• Pretty/sexy.

• 10. You're gorgeous.

• 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘

• That girl is gorgeous. You... I don't know, would have to see a pic.

• To the asker since my opinion has been blocked : Lol! I'm definitely NOT white, I'm Asian and I do embrace it :)
      I mean you are hot and you look good. But I prefer thinner girls with smaller noses and a slimmer jawline. Also I'm not racist but I do prefer fair complexions/skin tones over dark ones. So yeah, you are hot I'll give you props for that but not a 10 for me bc of those reasons ;)

• Last comment before I bounce, bye dumb girl! 😉 hint: "asker" does not equal "opinion owner" therefore you posted it and you obviously aren't very bright and a waste of my time. Thanks for the laughs!

• I mean the girl posted my ig, goodbye again little girl

• 10 for sure. You're a dime ;)

• you are fine.. @NewUnicorn what do you say?

• http://i.imgur.com/OvdPJFN.jpg
    If you're going to fake your pictures, you should do someone who isn't Instagram famous :P

• 7-8? She's hot, just not my type

• Are you gay?

• Wow. It would be so unacceptable if a white person had said the same thing about black people. Anyways, I'm not white and "my type" doesn't have to refer to he opposite sex. It usually does, but not always. I meant she doesn't have "the look" I find very attractive. Also, you didn't answer the question. Are you Nina Marleena?

• Obviously! But You said I'm hot so how don't you find me attractive? I mean idc, I just want you to give full props and not half! And count me out I'm one of those black people who could care less. It's okay if you're white Hun, embrace it☺️ But thanks

• You're pretty. I won't rate you because you're a human being, not a product.

• Hey nina marleena!! Pics are undeniably gorgeous, body is on point
    One thing that turned me off is how each and every comment you made somehow brought race into it... A LOT of times its a factor/issue, but not in every case, so pulling that card is kind of unnecessary

• +9 honestly

• that's not you. id say 2/10

• Haha like you're not the person in the picture!

• is that really you?

• The female in the picture is pretty.

• Okay "Nina" lol

• Like a hooker.