Why do sexy people get downvoted on this site?

I see aesthetic guys and gorgeous girls get downvoted if they mention they are above average, good looking, etc.

Why is that?

Are there a bunch of jealous people on this site or what is it?

In other words, is GAG's fav sandwich Peanut Butter and Jeaalllouusss ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why but people get offended by confidence.
    It's like they'd rather you feel just as low as they do about themselves.

I think confidence is great. I want you to love yourself :)

• ya! I'm so about confidence. It's one of my biggest turn ons, its a requirement actually.

• I'm crrraaazzyyy about it. I have a shitload of confidence so I guess I need a good match.

• Thanks for MHO:)

What Girls Said 13

• Maybe it stems from jealousy or they just don't like people who are being narcissistic.

• That's my theory too, well put. I shouldn't be so arrogant, I'm working on it and at least I admit it, that counts for something right?

• I guess so! :)

I remember on one of those questions a while ago, some guy said he thought I was pretty and he was down voted like crazy for it, lol. I don't know if that means anything or if it's just people who were offended that they weren't mentioned.

• People are so bitter. Misery loves company.

• I'll give you one guess who Anon poster is bae lol lmao

• I have no filter :/

• Don't stop. That's a quality I want in my wife ;)

@chick180

• Those people wish they were secure with themselves like those aesthetic guys and girls. They could easily just ask for tips lolz

• Bruh. EVERYONE gets downvoted on this site. No one is exempt.

• Hahha I never get downvoted!

• Most likely Jealousy. Or they feel the person is being conceded.

• Yeah, its jealousy.

• Maybe cuz those people are jealous?

• Maybe people are jelly of cats too that's why they downvote me.

• 0|0
  • um maybe cause people hate cocky people even though i dont see confidence as cockiness

• Peanut butter and JEEEELLLYYYY.

I honestly don't know, I don't care what people look like. Here for opinions, helpful or funny.

• Lol true, have you seen The Interview? lol, they Peanut Butter and Jeallllouuusss

• I haven't seen that yet, actually... but I thought PB & Jelly was funny.

• Because there are a lot of jealous, bitter people on GAG. Although they are amusing.

• below avg bitches be upset

What Guys Said 16

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1452757-why-aren-t-good-looking-people-allowed-to-acknowledge-their-looks You should know by that good-looking people aren't allowed to acknowledge their looks without a pack of fucking haters coming along to ruin the fun. Yet an ugly person can call themselves hot without anyone batting an eye, right? i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

As good looking person, this is how it's going to go for you and it's pretty fucking simple. Either play IGNORANT to your looks (ugly) or say hey I know I look good (not even in a narcissistic manner) and get ready for ___ to point of your every flaw just hoping to make you feel bad about yourself.

Ugly people will also shame you for not dating them via calling you shallow because you wouldn't settle for LESS THAN you deserved looks wise LOL. It's about jealousy /spite broski.

• play ugly and get your boat floated/ego boosted ontop of being loved by everyone via compliments (I meant to write that somewhere in there also LOL_

• Maybe some think it's not right to think of yourself as attractive and one of the best. Majority of the time people only see the negatives about themselves. So when someone claps about themselves in terms of their look, others think "Hey, what are you saying? You should be thinking about the bad things about your look".

• That's a really good point

• Do you even have to ask?

Average-looking and ugly people witness the successes of good-looking people every day. Are they supposed to be grateful for yet another reminder of life's unfairness, coupled with a bit of bragging?

• It's probably that some people are envious of that persons good looks.
    Or it could just be that they find the way they talk about themselves to be vein, I don't know. :)

• jelllllyyyyyyyyy ;)

• well when you say aesthetic i think of guys who have avatars that look like they were supposed to be put on bodybuilding. com

otherwise, people are just haters lol

• Lol I used to be a Miscer. U Aware?

GOod times, but I had to leave.

• LOL YES
      AND THEY ARE IN CREWS LMAO

• Misc alumni crew checking in

• Cause it reminds them of the song.. I'm sexy and I know it wiggle wigglle wiggle yeah wiggle wiggle yeah

• Lying on the beach just to tan my cheeks

uh-ha, I work out!

• Yes i think they are all bitter and ugly who therefore down vote the good looking once to make themselves better...

• OP u aware? But at what cost? Keep hustlin' cuz. Elbows too pointy/10. I've had a crush on you for years. Watchout your comment bro.

• U Aware who Anon is? lol haha elbows too pointy haha oh gosh good BB. com misc Lolz.

• lol unaware of dat dere Anon, but must be natty as a natty graham lol dude you've mastered misc lingo

• by the way im @Consultant

• Because the other people just can't stand our hotness

• Not disagreeing just haven't noticed.

• some of it is jealousy, but some just have different standards in terms of what they see as beautiful

• because Im one

• I don't get downvoted.

Oh, wait...

• People don't take kindly to attention-whoring

• If a girl claims she looks good, she's attention whoring? Wtf kind of logic is this?

• Of mankind we may say in general they are FICKLE, hypocritical, and greedy of gain.

-Niccolo Machiavelli

• Dude!! Machiavelli is the shit!! Wow strong intellectual quote brother!

• Thanks dawg! lol