Do I look better with or without make up ( pic)?

I find that if i go out and put on makeup i ll get noticed more however my friends told me guys really like girls without make up at all. Personally i think i look much better with makeup. what do u think?

without make up

With makeup

Most Helpful Guy

• You are gorgeous in both against my usual vote will go with make up this time

What Guys Said 24

• In the first picture is you with no makeup? That is amazing. Your skin looks so smooth and clean. And your lips look so kissable. You got absolutely no need for makeup.

• Both very attractive. I always lean towards less to none. I'd choose none for everyday and only the makeup look for a formal night out.

• u look cute anyway ^_^

9/10

• It all depends on if you want to wear mascara or not because you look pretty much the same in both pics.

• Yeah, actually you look pretty good in both. I was all set to come in here and say no make-up obvs, but you look good either way.

• I know you'll disregard my opinion because of my age but I think you're good looking without it, although it does make you look better

• without... fillllllllllllllllllllllller

• both look good but I'd prefer no make up. wearing make up might be a subtle way to say you're available? like you're showing off instead of blending in

• I think without...

• Without make up

• Without is always better

• Wow! Without make up ofc. by the way you look a lot younger than 25-29..

• Better without.

• With out ur hot

• You look better Without makeup,

I prefer without make up

• WITH MAKE UP ON

• With make up. The black around the eyes pulls me in.

• with and without you look good both ways but some guys like the lipstick on girls

• I thank a woman is beautiful with out it I love a woman without make up

• Oh wow. You're a natural beauty and don't even need makeup.

If you do wear makeup, though, then easy on the bottom half of your eye liner. I suggest going to someone who can do your makeup for you who is experienced like a makeup artist.

• i'd do ya both

• Yes, there are guys who don't like make up on girls but I think they are a minority. You are beautiful either way.

• You don't need it. Although just touch of smokiness to your eyes, or very light eyeliner to frame your eyes would be nice. What you're doing with your current eye makeup is to stark and abrupt. I feel you would look nicer with a softer transition.

• I'm gonna say with, it's not that you look bad without, it's just that you look better with.

What Girls Said 10

• Without make up! :D <3

• I'm disliking the way you put the black eyeliner in the entire perimeter of your eyes. I think you'd look better with placing in either the top lid or top waterline OR the lower waterline. But not both.

Other than that you pull both look nicely just the eyeliner...

• You look beautiful in both, even in the makeup one you're not wearing too much makeup and you could always do the eye liner with your natural lips or a lighter lipstick then the red so it's a good combination of both.

• You look pretty either way. Maybe mix it up a bit and do makeup only a few days a week.

• You look great in both of them.

• You look pretty both ways. I prefer with makeup on you, it makes your facial features look a bit more girly

• Depends on how you're feeling, you look beautiful either way.

• I'm better with make up

• I read that soooo wrong.
      You look gorgeous without it but please continue to wear it if you love it ❤️

• YOu look pretty in both

• You are really pretty! I prefer no make-up, but you pull both looks off well.