Is it just me or are really handsome men much more rare then really pretty women?

Like it seems like pretty women are much more common than handsome men. Maybe it's do to make up or something I don't know.

• Pretty women are more common
  • It's just you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can quote me on this shit. That's the good thing about being a HANDSOME MAN out here... ya know all of the girls are so used to seeing ugly guys that if and when a good looking guy comes around, guess what?

They'll eye fuck the living shit out of him, compliment/flirt with him... hell he'll also get obvious 100% greenlights to walk up to this or that girl and say anything that isn't a curse word to her... to befriend her. HAHAHAAH.

So what you said is true and I'm so glad that it is that way LOL. Because it's so easy to stand out for 80% of guys via looks alone ^_^.

What Girls Said 8

• It only appears that way because women layer themselves with make up, hair extensions false lashes etc and can appear beautiful when they aren't.
    Men on the other hand, what you see is what you get.
    They don't do all of those things.

• It's true, we do see a lot more attractive girls. Heck, any girl can be beautiful these days- that's just because of this glorious invention named make-up.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...317311737111801898_n.jpeg

And then of course we tend to have super high standards of beauty, which compels girls to do this stuff, so you can't blame them, can't single out the boys either.

• Correction: all girls are beautiful already* make up only enhances 😅

• I think it's true!

• You probably don't notice good looking men as much as you do good looking women.

• It does actually seem that way to me too. I think it's because, on the average, women spend a lot more time on their looks than guys do.

• yah i see a lot of good looking girls everywhere, especially cuz girls can wear makeup and do their hair all fancy and wear cute clothes to enhance their beauty

• Yeah I think so because women have makeup to enhance their looks men have to deal with what they got

• I don't know... I see quite a bit of handsome men. But there are beautiful women as well...

What Guys Said 11

• Women usually put more effort into their looks. I've seen a lot of guys who had potential to be very handsome, but they never capitalize on this potential either due to not knowing their potential or simply not caring. Girls on the other hand spend hours in front of a mirror applying makeup, extensions, eyelashes and wearing nice outfits just to look good.

If guys were to spend as much time on their appearance and fitness as women do, then you'll see a ton of 8/10 and 9/10 dudes walking around.

• I agreed with you until you said fitness.

• I see more women claiming to be on "diets" and caring about gaining weight then I see guys, but that may just be my experience.

• It only appears that way because women are hardwired to be more picky than men. Men are hardwired to spread their seed, so they don't need a girl with perfect genes every time they reproduce. But a girl on the other hand has to carry the baby, and thus won't be able to reproduce for another 9 months. She is concerned with the babies health, so she must be picky on what me she reproduces with so that they have close to perfect genes for their baby. Because of this, men find the average woman attractive, but women desire something more than the average man.

• yeah pretty gals r FAR more frequent

• Well I doubt you're ever looking for attractive men as much as you do for women.

• I agree - I think women work harder on their look and that gives them the edge

• We all start out as women until testosterone comes in the womb and messes us up. Also I submit being a good looking guy is objectively harder than being a good looking girl. All those muscles and jaw lines and height and crap jeezzzz...

• Men for the mlst part tend to not care what they look like most the time girls are bombarded left and right with you must be this pretty messages and work out, use make up nd keep up with their appearance more

• I'd say yeah... Men don't have makeup lol

• I think this is because society sexualizes a woman's body so much

• The problem is people are looking on the out side yeah the guy may have a good body but what is in his past has he beat on a woman that is what most good looking guys come with beating on woman so go ahead keep looking for it

• As your a guy, you probably don't notice good looking guys as much as you notice beautiful women.
    What men perceive as a good looking/handsome man is not always what the women would perceive. You would be surprised what women find attractive.