Am I still overweight?

I used to be 50+ lbs. heavier and have been working hard with diet and exercise to be healthier, but I've hit a plateau with my weight loss and I still feel like I have a long way to go. My friend says I look great and if I was stuck here forever I'd be fine, but part of me feels like I look the same as before.

Am I still overweight?

Thanks for your honest opinions everyone :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say in that outfit honestly because the dress is figure flattering. It's not tight on the hips or belly region.

I'd say average weight, or you could be a bit into the overweight category if I could see better, but not enough that would shock anyone. Congrats on the weight you've already lost!

What Guys Said 9

• u look very cute actually... nice dress by the way :)

• I think you look well

• You look good the way you are now

• 50 ibs? Are you sure lol? Just wanted to confirm.

Reason to why you are stuck at the same weight is because your body have adapted that intensity of the current workout. The way how I hit through weight loss plateau is to work harder! If you are weightlifting as well, then good. Increase the intensity. If you do cardios, then go ahead. (HIIT cardio is the best). Don't forget to drink enough water as water increases your metabolism. Weight plateau normally takes 3 weeks to 1 month. Anything less than that is not a plateau, you can't expect any changes after that short amount of time.

• I'm confused by your questions "50 ibs? Are you sure lol?" Of course I'm sure. I weigh myself pretty regularly and I have nothing to gain by lying that I've lost that much weight.

• Since you are incapable of looking up the conversions yourself
      50 LBS = 22.6796185 kg

• Oh wait sorry. I misunderstood your initial question. I thought that-> (50 lbs) was your weight all along.

"I mean are you sure its not in kg? 50 ibs is like 22kg..."
      I actually did say that earlier. There is no need to become so hostile.

• you are at avergae weight so no biggie

• To me, yes, to many others, maybe

• Yes, you are

• Those legs look very good to me. I think technically you could lose a little more if you wanted to, but most guys will love the way you look right now.

• To me yes.. but i prefer skinny girls.

What Girls Said 5

• I like your shape, it would be easier if we knew your height and weight but I think as long as you stay in a healthy weight range then you could always just focus on toning or something like that instead, you look good just focus on being healthy. I love that outfit by the way!

• I don't think you are!

• You look super cute!

• I adoreee your style so cute! 💜 congrats on your weight loss

• You're looking great! Keep up the good work :)