Do you think I need to shape my butt?

WARNING: GRAPHIC LINGERIE PHOTO BELOW!

Anyway, I hate my huge butt and I especially hate it when I'm in college and guys harass me. I'm only 19 and I feel like I'm going to get fatter. Be honest, do you think it looks too big? Should I shape it up?

Do you think I need to shape my butt?

Most Helpful Guy

• My personal preference is for girls who have athletic builds and are more toned than you. But there are a LOT of guys out there who go for your exact figure, so it's entirely up to you. I would say yes, work on your fitness, but do it for health, not with aesthetics as your primary goal.

What Guys Said 26

• hahahah nah it's fine :)

• Some guys like big butts and some guys don't. I'm a small butt kind of guy, but I'm 60 years old and I doubt my opinion counts for much.

• You are a pretty girl. Your shape is genetically determined. Just stay fit and active. The rest will take care of itself.

By the way, when guys harass you, give them a provocative smile and say "You haven't seen what I can do with this." That will get them thinking.

• What do you get out of a fake picture?

• Are you really trying to be Olivia Jensen?

I dont see why people try to be someone else... are you really that unhappy with your life...

• i love it, though toning it up would be nice.

take care of your body, your body types need a lot of attention and work cause you can gain weight really fast and get cellulite and stretchmarks.

i m a personal trainner.

stay lean... the music video types of girls not tend to age well compared to their less meaty counterparts in a 30 yr span..

• Not every guy cares about the same things just like girls but personally I think it's too big for me although the angle maybe contributing to it.

• Your butt looks really sexy, besides a guy wil like you for your personality, not your butt. if you want to change it then do a lot of work outs for it.

• Can you jog 30 minutes every morning and drink half your weight in water throughout the day for the rest of your life (the water part)? If so, you'd look much better. How's this graphic?

• Honestly it's way too big for me. I prefer average to small butts though

• Pls do something about that. Cause you have the potential to be seriously gorgeous. But wow yea, it needs some attention.

• Naw, it's totally fine :)

• honestly if i had to worship only that ass for the rest of my life id be more then happy with that ;) shoot me a message

• oh my god marry me.

• yes shape it

• Thanks for your honesty

• Amazing ass don't change it just tone it if h want with butt exercises

• I like that butt

• No need to work on your butts.. its look awesome :*

• Looks great!!!

• Find a black dude you'll be ok

• No just your legs.

• Perhaps, you could

• omg way too much fat

• It is a big but but you are stunning lady and i would date you :)

• you'll love yourself when you are unique. unique stands out but be proud and you won't worry. attention you'll master it.

• Photoshop? Looks like all your fat skips everything and goes straight to your butt. Change your diet and do some running and you'll lose that in no time.

What Girls Said 9

• Okay "Olivia Jenson Pawg" nice stolen pic

• What's the point in answering your question, you're not even the girl in the picture

• Why don't you just show your real ass?

• i think it does look big... workout may help.. @NewUnicorn

• Your body is perfect your perfect dont change I wish I had a body like that

• Your butt is fine! Don't worry :)

• What it's not even you? That's pathetic girl.

• This picture is stolen off Google. Just search Olivia Jensen Pawg.

• You and your butt look perfect. Your thighs are a nice, small size. You will only get fat if you eat junk. Eat a lot of meat, fruits, veggies and don't drink any sodas or sugary juices and you'll be find. You don't need to do anything to your butt.

• i think it looks nice!

• Well thanks! I just feel so self-concious

• Your butt is perfect those guys who harass you need to shut up dont change anything girl
      I wish I wish I had a body like that