Any thoughts? (negative and positive)?

Any thoughts? (negative and positive)?

Hi! If you have any comments (negative or positive about my face or body or anything) please share them with me... I''m trying to see if others see all of the flaws that I see in myself, or if I have a distorted image of myself...(last two photos are older)

Ps. I won't take any offense to anything negative, so even if you think of the tiniest negative thing but don't want to be rude, please do! (And if you think of a massively negative thing, please do share as well!!)

Most Helpful Guy

• lose some weight and cut your hair a bit shorter, and straighten it. just my opinion.

• thank you, I've been working on the weight loss since this photo was taken, but thank you for letting me know since all of my friends tell me "I'm fine"

• congrats on losing weight already. keep up the good work!

What Guys Said 4

• 8.5/10 honestly :)

• I think you look quite attractive

• LOSE WEIGHT and your nose needs to be less prominent

• You seem very pretty I like the wavy long hair, you could straighten it if you wanted to either way is good. You could choose to lose some weight but I think your body is nice and supple in the pictures.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you look pretty, I like you with long hair better, it's so pretty with the curls especially.

• You look really pretty. Just... your face... gaaaah and your body is really cute and curvy too. :)

• aww, thanks! You made me smile

• You're welcome! :) I noticed what the other guy said, and I just wanted to say, don't straighten your hair. In my opinion, there's way too many girls messing their hair up with too much heat just so they can all look the same. I was thinking you could try vintage 40s or 50s style curls. :)

• Super super adorable

• You are a beautiful girl.. I think the short hair is adorable and works well with ur face shape

• i think you look good!