Just tell me the truth about my body guys?

I am 5"2 and how many pounds do I look like?
Am I really fat? How many pounds should I have to loose?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're overweight to some degree, but not obese by any means. Your biggest problem is your posture, to be honest. Fix that and half your problems will go away. Your arms and legs look fine. Starting to get soft, so you may want to start working on them, but not bad enough that you have to if you're comfortable with yourself. Roll your shoulders back more though, and try to stand up straighter, that will help with some of the tummy issues. Start watching what you eat a bit, as you don't have to lose weight, but you are probably in a position where you don't want to be gaining much. Things you start working on now will become healthier habits that help you over time in the future, and preventing new weight gain is just important.

• You r right. I did not know that I was keep curved my shoulder and back. Thank you:)

What Guys Said 22

• Well you do have a bit of pudge.

How many lbs should you loose? Our eyes aren't reliable on that front. Get a body-fat caliper. Keep your body fat at around 20% and you're golden.

Also come one woman! Be proud! Stand with your back straight , chest out and FACE ZE WORLD! Don't slouch!

oh gees , now I'm talking like a 50 year old man.

• nothing out the ordinary which is worrying... some people on here saying it's normal need to realise that just because you see bigger people everywhere doesn't make it normal. Count your calories and do some good compound exercises at the gym and it'll fall off you. You also look like youve got some kyphosis (look at how curved your spine is) probabaly to do with poor posture slouching etc and a lack of strength along your back and posterior deltoid. Pay for a decent personal trainer and Id see a physio they'll give some exercises which will slowly realign. Worth sorting now otherwise you'll end up hunchbacked when you're older. hope this helps :)

• that spine curvature is also a big reason why you look like you have a 'pot belly' tried to think of the technical name but forgot oops

• Kyphosis.. Wow I did not know that! Thanks a lot:) I will try to make my back straight:)

• Yes, you're pudgy/fat.

Good news is you don't have to be. Avoid all processed, prepacked foods, limit your sugar intake, no soda, and turn as much of your diet as possible into protein.

Also get in cardio exercise, at least three times a week.

• Yup You are right:) thanks

• I'd say lose about 15 lbs

• 130 lbs I still find you really attractive. I would be interested in getting to know you better. Don't drop a single pound. Your really sexy.

• If you still want to lose weight then drop 20lbs.

• FYI: girls on this site can learn from you. Especially when taking a pic in undergarments.

• Wow thanks :)

• Well you obviously got some extra lbs on ya.

If you want to appeal to the masses, you should lose weight.

You're more than fuckable in my book though...

• Ah you are fine, if you want to improve yourself toning up and change your diet a little bit and you'll be fine in no time, just make some adjustments and it will all add up in the end : )

• Yeah you are right:) thank you! I will improve myself lol

• Yea honestly it's not good looking at all and it's easily changeable I don't think there's an excuse...

• You look fine, but if you want to lose a few then maybe 10-15 lbs at most.

• Oh okay! Thanks for ur opinion:)

• I guess you should lose 20 lbs... you need to go to the gym!!! 😊

• Your body doesn't match your face

• Relax, you're just a wee bit tubby. Only problem you have is your posture (bottom right pic).

• Oh okay:) everyone is saying same thing about my posture:) I did nit know that. thanks

• You definitely have to lose weight. Not sure how many pounds though.

• There's nothing wrong with your body. Sure, you could lose a few pounds, but it isn't necessary since you're far from obese :)

• Hahah thank you:) but I think I should loose some :)

• You look sexy

• looks like 140. maybe work on the belly, although some might like it as is

• Yeah you are right!:) thanks

• You don't look terrible. Sure you could lose a few pounds but it's not like you're obese.

• There is probably some guy masturbating to your pics as you read these opinions 😑

• Wow I wish there is lol

• Need to know your age and any health issues before I can comment

• cool, normal female body... .

• I don't think its normal lol

• it's pretty disgusting :|

• Definitely have some work to do in the gym, eat clean and work hard and get the body you want! good luck!

• Okay thank you! I will do my best

What Girls Said 16

• You look like you weigh between 100 - 120 pounds and I don't think you are fat but if you gain another 20 - 30 pounds you might become fat.

• Oh my weight is 140 haha Yeah I will loose some thanks

• I think you look fine, you could tone your tummy up a little but I wouldn't say lose a lot of weight because I personally really like your shape.

• Oh thank you:) I will try to tone my tummy up:)

• You're welcome, that's all you need to do really honestly, your legs look awesome, even your tummy is flat it's just a little softer and I just think toning it up a little and still having it a little soft looks so good on girls. Good luck!

• No idea how much you weight, but yeah you should loose some. I would say about 20 lbs at least.

• Yeah u r right:) thanks pretty

• You should have the body that pleases you and that makes you confident and comfortable. No matter what a bunch of guys tell you whether it is face to face of through a keyboard. Be you!

• You are right!! Thanks for your sweetness

• You don't look fat to me. A little thicker around the tummy area, but definitely not fat.

• You look thinner than I am, and I am 167 cm and 80kg. I think your body is not that bad! But if you insist on cutting some weight, maybe around 3-5 kilos? I'm not sure but it's your body and you have the rights to manage it :)

• Wow but u have a nice height:) thank you!!

• You look about 140/145 ish.
    I wouldn't say fat is the right word nor would I say chubby.

• So u mean I am the middle of those?

• No. More like you're definitely not fat. And you're not chubby yet either.
      So you're more around average to me if anything.

• 140? Around there? You look fine, but you have a little bit of stomach. Not every girl is meant to be stick thin, just look at some of my recent pictures.

• Yeah u r right:) thank you my belly is the big prob

• Chubby but not fat, you need to stand up straight, slouching doesn't help

• Okay I will consider about it:) thanks

• You look like 138 pounds or around and you should loose 20 pounds or something.

• Work on your belly thats all for me

• well you are overweight but you can always change that

• Yeah that's true :) thank you!

• I think your shape is fine, but you might be wearing shorts that are too tight for you.

• Yeah I wore the small one:) Thank you:)

• you are not fat you are just curvy

• Stand up straight girl! Half that tum is slouch!

• 120 maybe?