Girls, first time venturing out in public in drag, am I passable?

Hi girls! ok so yes I am a crossdresser who is going to be going out in public for the first time! so exciting I know!! :))))

Honest opinions do you think I am passable? I think being naturally small it will be easy for me to blend in but I still am so nervous. What do u think? please be nice!

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually had to look twice and very closely at that.. You pass with absolute flying colours.. In your second picture you look simply stunning.. And in perhaps a funny sort of way am almost envious of you.

• Thank you!

• Sometimes I wish I was taller & had big muscles like a lot of guys but nothing wrong with being petite & cute either. Girls have way more fun : ))) makeup, cute clothes, accessories, so much more fun that boring boy stuff!

• Taller maybe.. More muscle might be a giveaway to be honest.. Being petite and cute with it, works every time.

And I really am very pleased to read that you are having so much fun and being happy, comfortable and contented being on "our side" for a change.

What Girls Said 17

• You look so pretty!!!:) why do u even doubt yourself. I hardly call anyone pretty so u have nothing to worry about. Love the hair in the second one :3 and the outfit. Love your eyes in the first. The only person who will notice you is the men, cauz ur such a hottie:) have fun.

• Lol thanks girl <3 it was so fun I went to a club, got grinded out by a bunch of creeps, I wonder if any of them would be upset if they knew I was really a girl haha

• Yeah you look hot! You're one of those guys in drag who make women wish they were men 😅

• You are beautiful, I would date you hahaha

• wow, you are passable, actually you succeed! You look better than some girls I see on the street. You better werk hunty!

• Oh my gosh your gorgeous. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference!

• You look so pretty 😊

• You look better than me!!! Yes you pass with flying colors!!!
    A+ for you!

• Lol nonsense I bet you are gorgouessss

• You are sweet. Dont feel bad I failed miserably at being a man lol

• from one CD girl to another, you look STUNNING! ESPECIALLY 2nd pic! you look 100% totally natural

• I think you look really pretty as a woman. Honestly. :)

• You definitely pass! The second picture looks beautiful!

• Uhm... wow. Teach me how to wear makeup please? Yes, you're passable

• Lol took me so long till I was decent. Youtube tutorials are everything

• You look better than I do good on ya!

• Lol thank u! I am not a fan of the first pic cuz I look kinda manly but I love 2nd.

• You really do look like a girl. Cute :)

• You look hot!!! Seriously, I think you look pretty amazing. Good luck!

• Awww so sweet thank u! <3

• I actually like your first picture a lot! You are better with make up than me

• It took me soo long to get good oh my I was so bad at first. Im such a makeup junkie its terrible. Everytime I go to sephora with the intentions of getting just ONE thing I always spend at least 100 dollars smh

• i think you look amazing! you are one hell of a cross dresser to me :)

• Thank you hunni xoxo <3

• Im actually going to get my nails done today! suggestions for colors? designs?

• anything that brings out your eyes. it works!

• You look amazing !

• Sickening! You'll blend in perfectly, do you have a drag name?

• Why sickening?

• 😊 << Here's the one lol

• Yes they are ! And they hurt like hell when they break!! I heard gel is better

• Wow you look really good! I like the first pic a lot, the hair/earrings/everything combo looks pretty. 2nd pic is also cute though. Have fun when you go out! :)

• Thank you sweety pie thats so nice of u!! <3

• Oh I love that bag actually! And you got a wallet? Very nice :) I honestly don't know if they have that blue one in stock any more, I just remember seeing it in store and wanting it lol. But that was a while ago... I'd keep the red one, tbh it's pretty!

• Thanks love <3 lol ya when Im in guy atire I dont wear my bags out but I forgot I still had the MK wallet in my pocket so when I was getting coffee I got a few strange looks when I pulled out a bright red Michael Kors wallet but it was cute the girl at the counter complimented me she was a doll. I think u are really nice. We both need to come off anon and be GAG bestfriends lol