Girls, do you find me attractive in the slightest I've never found myself good looking or attractive in anyway am I?

Girls, do you find me attractive in the slightest I've never found myself good looking or attractive in anyway am I??

11

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you look attractive, people always hate things about themselves its normal. we spend the longest examining and criticizing that x feature isn't as great as a celeb/other dudes feature in the mirror and we dont realise that other people dont see the flaws weve worked ourselves up over ro might actually like it that way due to differing tastes.

• Aw thanks well I've been going to the gym but I've been building myself up so I'll have a fit body soon

What Girls Said 10

• Of course you're attractive, don't be ridiculous.

• Thank you it means a lot I'm not full
      Of myself I don't find myself attractive in anyway

• You're a cutie ☺️ Don't doubt yourself so much.

• Yeah. I don't think you're a bad looking guy.

• You look good :)

• Thank you it
      Means a lot I don't like the way I look

• Lol. Sometimes we don't appreciate our own features because we're too used to seeing it everyday ^_^

Think good so you'd feel good :)

• Okay I will :)

• You look good enough to date. 👌

• You are atteactive. I don't think there's nothing to worry about.

• Yes 9 out of 10. You have a nice smile to

• Yes your attractive but you may not be every girls type! Your certainly not ugly

• Honestly, you are VERY attractive. I would say an 8.5/10 only because I think a guy who is confident/ doesn't care about what people think of him would be a 10/10. Keep your head up, you have a really nice smile!

• dont worry about it, your fine