How do I stand out compared to my two ridiculously good looking friends?

So one of my friends is tall, brunette, half Spanish and half Danish, and has a big butt and a fairly good body. My other friend is short, blonde, Danish and Swedish, and has the most insane blue eyes I've ever come across. The brunette is single and the blonde has a boyfriend. Compared to them, I feel very plain and boring since I am of medium height, completely Danish, pale, thin body (not in the good way), and a tiny butt. Additionally, both of them are very popular and even though I know that it mostly has to do with their amazing personalities, I can't help but think that they are more popular than me because they are much more attractive in terms of looks. Out of all of my friends in school (around 5), I am the only virgin. Even though all of my friends are one year older than me (they are 18, I am 17), I know that they all had sex before they were 16. Additionally, I'm a really shy person, which most likely has to with my low self-esteem, but I feel that neither of those two of my friends are super outgoing. This makes me jump to the conclusion that they are much more attractive looking than me, which just sends me on a downward spiral. Whenever we go to parties together, some guy usually comes up to my single brunette friend and the blonde sticks to her boyfriend, which leaves me alone with little to do and no one to talk to, since my other friends usually don't go to parties. So my question is, how do i stand out compared to my two ridiculously good looking friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should be proud that you're different. let me tell you something:

never put yourself down because of anyone or anything because it doesn't help yourself or anyone else for that matter. you're beautiful just the way you are, inside and outside. :)

as terms for your looks, maybe you're bored of your looks. experiment and try something new. try new clothes, look up different makeup tutorials, try new tips to edge up your look, try new things YOU like, not anyone else. overall, if you're willing to do this, do this for YOU... and no one else.
    and as for people, meet new people by attending different clubs or things like that, find new ways to get to know people more, get out more, see the world. i know this sounds cheesy but you know, it's true. remember that there's more to life than hanging around with lots of friends... and plus, the friends you need to find are true friends that'll stick around for long run.
    soz, if you find that i may seem bossy, but at the end of the day... it's your decision. hope this helps. :)

What Guys Said 8

• It sounds like your brunette friend's best feature is her butt, and your blonde friend's best feature is her eyes. You need to find out what YOUR best feature is and embrace it like your friends have with theirs. If you can't find a noticeably good feature about yourself, try to work on the things you do have. Also, if you posted a picture of yourself, i could tell you what i think your best feature is and how to use it to stand out more.

• if u feel bad being wid those gals, then u can always unfriend em :)

• As a Danish American, let me just say that you stand out simply because you are a Dane.

• pictures would help but everyone has their thing maybe your prettier maybe you're smarter maybe you're something they are not

• Smile and laugh more than them and I'd probably notice you first!

• I think you just explained exactly how you stand out compared to them...

• Ur the better catch

• A "How Do I Look?" question with no PIC? #Facepalm i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

What Girls Said 2

• You need to dress better.
    You're very thin... but that body type is one of a model.
    That means you can wear pretty much anything and not worry about chub poking out.
    Style your hair great!
    You have to step your appearance game up!

• Well maybe you could first do something about your shyness. Then you'll stand out a lot more already (pplus life is lot more fun being not shy). Then you could go experimenting with your looks, even though most of the time that comes with not being shy.