Do I look good in a bikini?

Do I actually look good in a bikini because I don't think I do? I'm very self conscious About my body..
Do I look good in a bikini?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can pull off a bikini, sure. The one you have on isn't the most flattering though. The top is fine, but the bottoms are too tight, and probably cut a little low for your shape. If you find bottoms that fit a little better, and sit in a more flattering way, it will probably help you feel more confident in them. Your pose itself almost seems to convey a lack of confidence and nervousness. You shouldn't worry about your body at the beach though, it looks fine. Sure, you could lose a bit of weight, but you still look like you are in a healthy range and most guys aren't going to be concerned by your shape at all. The ones that are will be particularly picky and not worth worrying about.

What Guys Said 23

• If I was your age and I saw you on the beach, I'd be asking "Who's that girl, what's her name? I need to go talk to her."

• very hot... i approve :)

• fantastic.

• Yes , you look pretty young lady :D

• YOU ARE ALRIGHT

• Very nice-looking. Smooth shape.

• I don't like bikinis in general. They are way too skimpy/revealing, don't leave enough to the imagination. I much prefer a one piece. You are very skinny. My only suggestion would be to try and put on some weight.

• very good!

• You will look better in black leather jacket and tight jeans.

• the problem is not your body, it is your position, from the pic I can tell that you are not comfortable, don't be confused

• you look absolutely stunning but i think you bought the wrong size bottoms
    still, you look absolutely stunning

did i mention you look stunning?

• You look ok nothing wrong

• You look amazing and stunning in that bikini!

• Very sexy 😊

• Yesssssss you do!

• nice try by tucking your tummy in

• You look good in that.

• awh attractive.:*

• You look great

• So hot picture.

• Well to put it bluntly... I would totally love having your body next to me!:)

• yes you look really good

• you look amazing in a bikini..

What Girls Said 13

• You look good. I don't think you need to worry anything.

• Yes, you look good!

• You look really good!! But I think it would look a little bit better if the bottoms weren't so narrow :)

• I think the underwear is too tight, I think you may need a different style. Your body looks good tho

• www.insideoutstyleblog.com/.../c500x400.jpg

You will look nice in the bikini on the right in the "I" shape section, you will also look nice in the bikin in the right side of the "A" shape bikini, you will also suit all the bikinis in the "X, H and O" and the left bikini in the 8 shape bikinis.

• Oooh, those would look great on her body.

• I think you're wearing the wrong size. Kind of looks like you forced yourself into something smaller.

But you do have a great bod so just find a bikini that fits and werk it girlie

• cute. I like your swimsuit.

• here is the truth, unlike everyone else... you dont look good, your love handles are huge and you are overweight in your mid section, your self conscious about your body, but what have you done about it? go to the gym and go on a diet. simples

• you look great!! and sexy af lol

• You look great !

• Yes you look good :)

• I have the same body type as you. Our hips/ribs are the same lol I get self conscious too. But you are thinner than me, you look great!

• The bottoms are too tight and you need to shed about 10lbs in your mid section.

• The truth hurts

• Why you standing like that?