Guys, How do you feel about girls having Beauty marks on their faces? I have a beauty mark and I'm not sure if guys think it's weird or unattractive?

It's not a mole, I know what a mole is and I don't have one. I have a beauty mark
I would send a picture but I'm new to this and I don't know how.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are cute.

What Guys Said 18

• If Cindy Crawford didn't have her mole, she'd get kicked out of bed for eating chocolate chip cookies in bed. As she is she can get away with soda crackers.

I find it hard to see beauty in flawlessness.

• Don't really think anything of them.

• indifferent :)

• No that is sexy beauty marks are :D

• That's not weird, but I'm not a good fan of them, but only on face. I don't have anything against them when they are on other parts.

• I'm entirely indifferent to that. It makes no difference.

• Indifferent, can be cute or whatever. Doesn't make a difference, no need to worry about it.

• If it's attractive it's called a beauty mark, if it's ugly it's called a mole. So it really depends.

• I'm not sure but I think I would like to see a normal face.

• It depends on how big it is. A picture of yours would help me decide if it would bother me or not

• Its cool i like it👍

• Depends on the size and the positioning. Those little ones close to the mouth can be very sexy, for instance.

• My wife has one don't mind it a bit and I got so used to it I don't even see it anymore unless someone mentions it.

• they don't really matter

• If you're hot, it's okay.

• They look cute (:

• its so hot. 99% of the women i lked in my life had beautymarks on their face.

• its not weird or unattractive to me at all... relax dear.