Girls, This guy and I are after the same girl and I'm trying to figure out who's better looking?

I would assume there isn't like a huge difference between us both other than that one of us is an ex of hers and she's shown interest in the other. Honestly, the top fellow is more sociable than the bottom one. The point is I'm just trying to gauge which of us she's going to go for right off the bat, especially to not waste time on her.

• Trush (on top)
    79% (11)
  • Jorge (on bottom)
    21% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• The bottom one.

What Girls Said 7

• Smh. How are we gonna know who she finds attractive. Our taste may be different from herS. So how is this helping the situation... Just be a man and speak to her looks play a small part.. but confidence means everything. Get some balls and go after what you want luv.

• Is that little WAYNE on the bottom left picture? lol.

I think you both could have a shot, but if the other guy is an ex, I think she'd go after the guy that isn't the ex unless the relationship was great with the ex. I don't know what you two's personality is like so I can't completely say.

• Well as of right now the vote is half and half so it could really go either way with this girl. I voted Trushun

• At first I thought it was the same person. lol

• We may look alike a bit but we're seriously different. One of us is really anti-social and the other is really social and nice.

• Which one did you vote for and why?

• I voted for A. He looks more mysttyerious. None of them is my type though. :)

• WHICH ONE IS U?

• the bottom one.

• Omg, neither! Receding hairlines and the bottom guy looks fat.