Is a red face a turn off for guys?

Genetics have blessed me with sensitive skin which is prone to sunburn easily, so my face is much darker than my body (due to constant burns)

Is it a turn off for guys to see a gi eith red-ish skin? Because no matter how much I try, I cannot tan brown, only red.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I like natural skin tone. Before the 20th century, pale skin was considered more attractive because a tan was associated with the working class who were often exposed to the elements. People actually bleached their skin, sometimes using poisonous chemicals like lead and arsenic.

Coco Channel made tanning popular in the 1920’s and it became a craze. Now we use noxious chemicals to tan our skin. Go figure.
    I think your natural skin tone probably becomes you. Be yourself. If a man does not appreciate that, find one who thinks with his larger head.

• I know, I used to have that aristocratic paleness but my face kept getting burned no matter what and now I want that paleness back
      It's weird if your face is red-ish brown while the rest of you is white

• I have always loved pale skin. It is really beautiful. Just cover yourself more when outdoors and use sunscreen.

What Guys Said 14

• No, I don't think this is a turn-off for most guys, including myself. I wouldn't call it a "turn-on" but not a bad thing either. I see many girls like this, so it's not unusual either.

• Not at all. Out of my one group of like 5 friends, I learned from 2 out of 5 that their types were like you. So I think you are set :D

• hahahhhah definetely not... fine wth it

• I also get reddish tans, so i know how it feels, but people have never said anything about it, and i think it makes me look better in contrast to my blonde hair.

• I am a male with a lifelong similar problem. Not much you can do to change your genetic makeup. Answer to your question is some do and some don't. Focus on those who don't. There are plenty of them out there.

Advice; be careful of the burnings, you don't want skin cancer in your future. Aerosols not recommended now... the material that makes the spray is apparently potentially cancer causing.

• Nope. this girl sent me a picture and her face was red she looks very pretty

• No body is perfect so no I would still be turned on by you even if you were sunburnt. I get sunburnt easily too.

• Nothing to worry about that much

• I highy doubt this will be an issue

• nope, not at all

• If you're pretty/hot, it doesn't matter.

• no not at all.. red face does not bother me at all

• no prob with me. i'd buy ou the best creams to protect your skin if we were married.

• On the plus side blushing like that lets a man know when your cumming.