Help! What body shape do I have?

So I am working on improving myself.
I am looking into my face shape, body shape, etc so I can scientifically look balanced and be the best I can be based off of the way I was made.
Ex: if I'm a pear shape, I'm going to have an idea of what work outs to focus on, what clothes to style myself in so I can bring out the best in me.

Help! What body shape do I have?

It's hard to tell for me because I'm not fit and at my best. I need some help deciding what shape I am. I'm 5'7, I'm currently starting kickboxing and judo again regularly. I drink a shit ton of water more than I eat, but when I do eat, it's fruit smoothie, chips, yogurt, ice cream, pizza, apples or crackers and cheese. and I snack lightly from 7am-11am then eat a meal at midnight lol... I'm pretty busy. Be brutally honest and share some tips?

• Pear
  • Rectangle
  • Apple
  • Other
  • Want to see results

Most Helpful Guy

• You're kind of rectangle-y. You don't really have curves, but you aren't very skinny or fat. You seem like you have a very moldable body that could take on multiple shapes. I suggest you look up some online workouts and try the ones that enhance the bodyparts you want to develope.

If you go into kickboxing and Judo as your main sources of exercise, I think you will just accentuate your rectangle shape, which is fine if that's what you're going for, but most women like to have some curves to their bodies (and I mean actual curves, not the media "curvy" which is code for fat).

What Guys Said 12

• you have good potential. i'd say you have the rectangle shape.

"fruit smoothie, chips, yogurt, ice cream, pizza, apples or crackers and cheese". if you want some improvement tips, just change a few things in your diet.

• Excellent feed back! What do you suggest I do with my diet?

• Chips, pizza, crackers, and cheese. These are things that can be switched with other healthier options.

Peanut butter with whole wheat bread
      Cottage cheese instead of processed cheese slices (Also decreases breakouts on your face or even throughout your body)
      Homemade pizza with whole wheat dough instead of ordering in.

Try to make your breakfast, lunch, a dinner larger meals, along with 2 small snacks. This way your eating every 2.5-3.5 hours through the day. The reasoning behind this is so that your body doesn't go into a cortisol state. Pretty much when you starve yourself and then give yourself food, your body is in a stressful state, and stores anything you eat at that point as fat.

Anyways I can go on, but at the end of the day you'll have to put in most of the effort if you really want to make a change.

• you look very attractive

• Slimming down in the waist/tummy area and toning up a little would help tons with your body shape. It looks amazing already, but combining that with some squats, cardio and a good diet, you'll go from a 9.5 to a 10 in no time!

• I want to get back in shape so bad, I'm miserable Lolol thank you for sharing your honest opinion! Very helpful!

• No problem! It's tough. My girlfriend went from looking like a damn near fitness model to gaining a bit of hardly noticeable weight when she got her new job. It was tough but with a body like hers (and yours) a little persistence and effort is all you need to get back to looking great.

• apple maybe... sweet ;)

• You look like a door with boobs...

• I don't even know what body shape is based on... morphology? Skeleton? Since I don't know that, I can't say anything for sure.

• Rectangular shape all the way

• Kate Upton is that you?

• well thats quitte the pinacle of "over thinking"

• I tend to overthink, but nonetheless still need help

• rectangle fhoo shu

• U definitely have a rectangle shape body. It looks great!

• you have a square like body. i've seen better, but i've definitely seen worse too

What Girls Said 9

• inverted triangle; large shoulders, large (though not always) bust, lack of defined waist with slim/narrow hips.
    Check out this site for advice to dress your shape.
    www.thechicfashionista.com/...ngle-body-shape.html

also, based on the angle of the picture it is hard to determine your face shape. But, from what i can see, you are most likely an oval face shape, which means any hairstyle (except extremes) are flattering.

• I think you're a rectangle. A pear shaped woman has curvier hips like Kim Kardashian

• True! I gain weight around my thighs and stomach and I typically go with pear because it says it's lower body, but it's true, I have no ass lol

• Yes but I think pear is more about hips I could be wrong but from your pic I think you're a rectangle.

• You have a rectangle body shape.

• I can't tell because of te way your positioning you body. I just need something head on

• I have a nude lol it's not like sexual, but it shows you what I'm working with. I would rather share privately if you are truly going to be honest to help me

• That's fine but you don't have to be nude. You can be in your underwear, just make it straight on with the camera as apposite to turned to the side

• You're a V

• You look like an hourglass to me.

• Thank you, but I don't have a defined waist :/ and no ass

• Haha me either. I'm actually working on that now. However, in all honesty I think you have a really nice body. It could be toned a little more but it really isn't necessary

• I just want to be fit and be able to do badass stuff like parkour Lolol or kicking ass in the ring. And thank you! My ego likes you a lot Lolol

• No shape 😕
    But nice boobs i wish i had 😣

• It's a rectangle. Very beautiful shape !

• I say rectangle. :) you're very fit!