Could I still be liked or pretty with a mustache?

I already tried things to get it off but it leaves a shadow
I been liked a couple times but I don't know
Does it matter if I got a mustache I mean it not exaggerated its just... There
Every girl has one I seen but not so noticible
Could I still be liked and pretty? Be honest u don't know how I look but could I?
Have u been through this
I get called a man sometimes on purpose
But I'm still called pretty and I'm still liked?
Im confused? Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and if anyone tells you otherwise based on normal humanly features then they don't seem like a good person- people need to realise that women can grow hair pretty much anywhere on their bodies apart from their palms and soles! If it's something that is making you feel insecure, waxing and/or bleaching works! I have a moustache myself and sometimes I'm not psychologically or physically ready to put myself through the pain of waxing so I just leave it, it's normal, lots of girls have them especially if they have darker hair. I've started using nair cream and it's painless and I usually use it every week or so and it doesn't leave a mark. Waxing is good too but it's painful and usually leaves it quite irritated. Bleaching is good especially if you have a fair complexion. Just don't shave using a razor because the hairs will grow back much thicker!

What Guys Said 5

• You can be pretty, regardless of if you have a mustache or not. Anyone who tells you openly that they don't like you because of your mustache is being rude. Be you. Guys usually like physical features, BUT good guys will fall for your personality, as well as physical features. Everyone has a mustache, even me. If you really want to, and trust me, I know make up (my sister used to tell me all about it), put light concealer or foundation on where the shadow is. It should lighten it up. :-)

• I used to have a friend who had the same issue, just some girls are born that way like some guys are born hairless. She took this medication, pills I think, that removed the hair and didn't leave the shaved off look or anything.

You could still be pretty and liked. Just in todays society, it seems "pretty" means hairless and skinny, yet back then everyone was hairy and large lol.

• moustache?

like how much thick?

• On scale of one to ten its 2-3

• Of course... I would also like for girls to grow a penis. No homo.

• Lol definitely going to have to have pics to answer this one

What Girls Said 3

• Just shave it off.

• Yes you can! Also one of my close friends has a tiny mustache and all my guyfriends think she is hot

• you can still be pretty.