According to gag this is what men and women should look like?

I've seen so many posts on "how do I look" where people critique someone's body and no matter how great they look they always need to "tone up", "work on their body", lose 10 pounds" etc. After reviewing so many questions i seriously this is what gag thinks is sexy for women

And with the "dad bod post this is what users think men should look like.

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just GAG but in real life also, I see more pressure on the girls than the guys. I rarely see this pressure on men. Even on the "dad bods" posts, I see people saying they still look good.

I think the girl in the first photo looks way too skinny. Way too skinny. I love curvy girls. The guy in the second photo is well built, but I think i look fine the way I am. I'm strong, muscular, with some belly on me.

• I agree. I've shown pics of normal women with curves and they were called obese, need to work out, etc

• @Asker Right and as I stated on someone else's opinion, they more than likely have no medical knowledge, so I could care less.

What Guys Said 17

• That male body looks healthy, the female does not. Pretty much no men find the female body type attractive. A lot of women would find that male attractive though.

• Wth... that's not attractive.
    Besides on those questions guys say they look fine but the girl keeps saying she doesn't believe anyone until someone tells her she should lose weight.

• She is way to skinny for my taste and he is probably photo-shopped. I know most girls do prefer muscular guys though

• What? That girl is seriously skinny. I don't think GAG users think a girl should look like that.

• no way... i don't look like this

• I think the girl looks a little too extreme on the skinny side, she should have at least a little fattiness here and there!

As for the guy some of those MyTakes make me think girls want us to look like that which is almost impossible for me :(

• The first lady is pretty but too skinny

• No, complete turn off for both men & women

• My thoughts are.. that you don't read these questions properly.

• Looks like the average male and female in gag

...*looks at own body* ohhp never mind.

• Guys want fit with curves, not skin-n-bones
    Girls want fit with abs n jawline, not steroids

• the girl is way to skinny

• vry sexi I r8 8/8 becuz I mAstrb8 to this person who can't afford food

• No way that women has no body what so ever

• I've never seen anyone on here say this is what you should look like.

• I'm not saying this is what they said would be sexy. If you go to the how do I look posts many people are critical. Even though they already look great they need to lose weight or improve here or there

• That's just people giving a critique even when one isn't needed, I doubt anyone means turn into these two.

• No, according to women, that's women and men should look like.

Men will routinely think that girl is insanely thin and unhealthy. Anorexia isn't fashion.

• Wrong. That girl is not tone. She is skinny to the point where she has no meat on her bones.

• I've shown girls who were normal weight and they were called obese.

• That is self conscious people being assholes. This site is actually the nicest I've seen people be when they are asked to rate others.

• @Asker You also have to remember, most of the people on GAG have no medical knowledge at all in any way shape or form. Hell, many of them failed to pass high school. So they're opinions are meaningless anyway.

What Girls Said 7

• That girl is way too thin.

• She looks terrible, he looks fake.

• Only the girls who are clearly overweight need to tone up, but then there are always enough people who say she doesn't. I think you don't even read those questions or you exaggerate waayyy too much.
    Every girl here says she likes a fit guy who's not too muscled.

• I can agree with this. If someone is a little meatier than they NEED to be, people do usually say lose 5 lbs or tone up or something like that. Yeah the first picture is hideous to me, the second doesn't look unattractive but I don't expect a man I date to look like that at all. If he does, that's fine with me, but I like REAL bodies too.

• That girl didn't tone up. She boned up XD

About the guy... hmm I have no complaints. however i am aware of how difficult it is to have the "clothes washing board" kind of abs. So... i wouldn't hold guys to such a high requirement.

• Do i see man boobs over there too? :D Maybe a bit too toned for my taste

• "sexy or attractive" depends person to person. I mena everyone likes or is appealed to certain things! and no one should change their body to fit someone else's idea of the ideal body. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.

• Eww give her food and take his steroids from him