Guys and girls who like girls, butt or boobs?

I mean, girls with small breast and huge butt.
Or girls with huge boobs and small butt.

• Butt
    19% (5)28% (11)24% (16)Vote
  • Boobs
    31% (8)15% (6)21% (14)Vote
  • Both
    23% (6)28% (11)26% (17)Vote
  • I don't care. I'm more into face stuff.
    27% (7)29% (12)29% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
2|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). The face is amazing to!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I like both boobs, and butt, but butt is much higher priority for me. As in, butts are 10 times more important than boobs. HOWEVER; big, fat, flabby butts are not attractive. I like butts that are medium sized, toned, tight, firm, and incredibly round, paired with big hips, and "butt dimples" make her lower region 5 times more attractive.

Bad butt:
    livehealthy.chron.com/.../200344603-001.jpg

Another bad butt:
    www.whur.com/.../big-butts-0005.jpg

Amazing butt:
    thechive.files.wordpress.com/.../great-butt-37.jpg

Butt dimples:
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...1BDFYKH2K_back_dimples.jpg

I don't know why, but butt dimples just look so sexy!

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm bi and I agree with you. The third butt looks amazing. And dimples are hot, you're right.

• no feet? :(

2|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs and butt for the win.

2|0
    0|0
  • Thank you for including option D.

1|2
    0|0
    • You are welcome :) I am a girl but I kinda know how some guys work.

• Yeah but only kinda, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this question at all :P

• Face is the most important thing when it comes to the physical appearance. And of course personality is above everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • "B" I guess. If she has a big butt, then that might mean she's over weight, I suppose.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always been more interested in boobs. I choose DD boobs (if you consider those as "Big"), and a small butt. But if it's vise verso, both, or neither, it's no big deal at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like girls with vaginas :)))))

2|0
    0|0
  • I like big butts and I cannot lie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Butts, no doubt.

I can appreciate nice boobs on a girl, but if she doesn't have any, I won't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with small boobs and a small butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl with an unappealing face can't compensate for anything xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Obsessed with Fit girl boobs n hips checking in

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about the boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • this question is asked everyday.

it gets boring repeating the same answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flat/small butts are gross. Teeny tiny boobs and a huge butt... every time...

0|0
    0|0
  • Face and butt :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer legs and face ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like small butt and C cup and smaller cause I am a vag guy. include that next time pls

0|0
    0|0
    • So pussy over tits and butt?
      Well, all girls have vaginas haha

• yeah Ik I am an easyish guy. except bigger than C cups make me go limp so. and I find big butts ugly : /

• It depends on body shape. A heavier girl with no boobs can be unattractive sometimes. A skinny girl with huge boobs can look out of place.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2