When random girls on this site call you attractive, etc, can you be certain it's true?

Or everything positive a out one's looks in general?

I have seen a tall, white, blonde blue eyed guy on here, who only gets very positive feedback from the gurls here, and I'm Bi and find him handsome too. Not easy to tell in many cases I think

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if many of them have similar thoughts. If it's just one or two girls then I don't think into it.

• I mean like at least 30

• I would think positively about what they think is good-looking. Take it as "True".

What Girls Said 3

• If you didn't ask for someone to comment on your looks and they randomly call you "attractive" then I'd believe it to be true.
    However, if you make that into a question (for every one to answer), some people try to be nice and sugarcoat (and will call you attractive even though you aren't).
    I've seen that many times before.

• When you ask for it though, without the rating, and people give you honest compliments, than they're being genuine I presume

• I'm always honest on here

• You are.
      So, am I.
      But there are some people that sugarcoat.

• I've read a lot of different opinions here from "you look amazing" to "you are fucking ugly", the thing about the internet is that most people are more honest than people who are face to face, so I would trust some opinions, though it's very subjective since not everyone has the same taste

• of course everyone has a different taste, but being brutally honest is easy here

• yes, I always mean what I say ahah :)

What Guys Said 9

• If you want a real opinion, then take it out of the realm of hurting your feelings. Have a friend that is a girl post it and ask for opinions on how this guy looks. Limit it to only women's opinions, and then you will get honesty.

I guess there is nothing stopping you from making a "female" account to post it either.

• If they do, then it's true for sure. Random strangers don't do that unless they're trolls.

• Yeah I would take it as a compliment nothing untoward about it.

• to her eyes u r attractive then

• Nope. It's always an over-estimate. Finding a 1/10 should be equally likely to finding a 10/10. I rarely see any ratings below a 5 when it should be half of them.

• From what I've seen there's very few people that give straight answers on those questions. They all answer generic, you're pretty, cute, hot etc ... without going into any detail and usually exaggerated responses.

• Probably not, I highly doubt it, i been called attractive on here, and know for a fact that person was BS, JUST to be nice because others had rated me so low and was phising for sypathy

• in short, i think some girls with sympathise or just give you a pity compliment if you think your ugly and sad

• I think so, they're being honest

• yes, they can be brutally honest without having to fear anything

• I'm glad it is this way, that is what this site is actually good for

• yes yes :)

• Most of them are just being nice because people who ask others to look at their pictures are usually insecure.