How do I Look to you Guys?

I guess I'm just feeling insecure again. But right now I'm feeling terribly ugly. People say that I look fine and that I shouldn't worry but it's kind of hard not to worry because that's your friends talking to you. They just don't want to hurt your feelings so they just keep it inside what they really think about you just to keep your friendship. But what do you guys think? I also have a lazy eye, and it's smaller than the other because I'm completly blind out of it. And it bugs me to have a disabilty while others can see what I can't... Especially since it's so visable on your face and that's what people see everyday. And please answer honestly, I wouldn't mind if it's harsh. I just want to know the truth rather than to be lied to everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will be honest, as you wish. You are very cute. You have beautiful and long hair and your lips are so adorable. Don't feel insecure. Everyone has something that they don't like about themselves. But that doesn't mean that other people don't like it too, others even usually don't care about the look if your personality is nice. And your personality is nice and your look is nice. You are just beautiful, yes you are. I think you should be more open and confident.

What Guys Said 11

• ugly? nawwwww u look good :)

• You're too kind... Thank you though.

• I think you fall on the attractive side of the bell curve.

If I might suggest something that will make you be even more attractive.
    1. Perhaps the eyebrows might need thinning.
    2. Be happier, or at least try.

• Okay, thank you for the advice.

• I think you look very attractive

• Attractive? Um, thank you.

• Your pretty and nothing wrong with you.

• Like someone who is not afraid to be who they are. . . and pretty.

• There's nothing to worry
    You're a pretty lady
    If you need a reminder, do not hesitate, we'll be here I guess

• You look very sad and lonely. You are very nice, try to open up a little more.

• Okay, thank you. And yes, I'll try.

• Your not the kind of girl id go for but you are nice looking :)

• Don't worry you're not ugly, but we all feel ugly some days

• Okay, thank you for your honesty. And true to that. I agree completely with the last part.

• I certainly do not lie, but a lie himself upset beautiful girl :)

• you look very nice to me, stop being insecure even when you are so nice...
    its me who should be worried about my looks.. being a very hairy guy.

• Thank you... but you yourself shouldn't be hard on yourself. I bet that you look totally fine. Even if you are very hairy as you say. But hey, it's just hair. That's not going to hurt anyone not even you. So please don't worry about yourself. Alright?

• ya it won't hurt , but does look dirty and sexuallly repulses the opposite gender.. and it does hurt a lot when the opposite gender gets repulsed and you feel like you are worthless in terms of women
      :-/

• That is true, but that's okay too. You shouldn't worry about how much hair you have. I mean, some women like hairy men.

What Girls Said 4

• You're a cute young girl.
    You have plenty of time to grow and develop.
    Don't be so hard on yourself.

• You look beautiful, dear =]

• I think you look good and I can barerly notice your lazy (I'm not one of your friends so you can trust I'm being honest here)

• Thank you, you're kind.

• You look fine honestly. You're a pretty girl