Could my body ever look nice in a bikini?

I'm not sure if this swimsuit is even suitable, sometimes I feel like I need a tankini for my curvy figure. If you couldn't already tell I have broad shoulders and boobs with some cellulite. (That's why I ask) What do you think? Keep it or ditch it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a nice slim curvy figure that would only improve with squats :)

What Guys Said 25

• Your body is what you call average. Stop looking at fake magazines, and women that have had god knows how many dollars spent on their chops, gut, butt. You are living in the real world, not the fake world.

• Keep it!! You look really good, the only thing is that you need more butt to fill up the bottom part of the bikini, but you have a really nice upper body, so if you got it, flaunt it! ;)

• The bra looks nice and fits well. But the granny-looking panties? Get rid of them.

• OK I'll say it

Do some squats to tone your butt more lol

Otherwise, you'll rock a bikini lol

• yer body's perfectly fine... no need 2 feel insecure

• I think it looks very attractive

• I think you're upper body look perfect and your lower body looks ok :) I hope this is taken positively X)

• Your body already looks great in a bikini. You have a very attractive body so you shouldn't feel insecure about it

• Your body can definitely pull off that bikini (make it look good). You look really beautiful in that bikini!

• Don't worry about what other people think, stop beating yourself up. Be happy that your you and no one else.

• if you are desperate to change something then go for the butt, but honestly you look fine as is. if i saw you on the beach i would stare.

• It does u just ain't got an ass

• Good bra bad pants.

• The top picture looks sexy. Nothing to worry about.

• Lol your to hot to feel insecure. The swimsuit has a very classy look to it, but I feel that you shouldn't go to the beach just because I love the complexion that you have and it won't be as nice as if you got a tan.

• Why be insecure? Wish my body was like that lol. Well a guys version that is.

• your body is fine

• KEEP KEEP KEEP KEEEEEEEEP IT !!! WOW

• Hell yes your body looks fine in a bikini.

Very sexy look to me.

• it don't matter

• Yes nobody is judging you

• yes yes yes you look amazing ;)

• nice boobs but damn u got not ass

• hit the squat rack you will be fine

• Umma be honest, your breast look awesome but something about your butt and lower half isn't that attractive... ((ITS NOT UGLY!) but it's not something I would take a second look at. Maybe wear one of those wrap around aummer dress things, looks like a towel, like this...👇🏽http://i57.tinypic.com/2ceg5xl.jpg[/IMG]
    Atleastvthats what I think, no offense

• My bad... I' think it's the music I'm listening to that's got me acting this way

• hehe, it's okay if you feel that way. Thanks for the complement.

• U have an ugly bum but nice figure otherwise. You're very cute in your face too so be mine?

What Girls Said 8

• You look pretty hot. The only thing I suggest is some squats

• It already looks good! =]

• Your upper body is perfect! Nice boobs, nice waist. The top bikini is hot.
    Lose the bottoms though! Get new ones. Or, if you're worried about your cellulite, wear short shorts. You have nothing to worry about and you have a nice lower body, but I know, being a girl that the tiniest bit of cellulite can make you feel less sexy haha
    You're hot. You would look great in a shorts and bikini top combo.

• Keep it.
    I'm in the same boat as you. I bought my first bikini this year and I'm still not quite sure about it so I wear swim shorts to make it less revealing.

• I think you look really good in a bikini!

• I rate you a 10 out of 10! You're very gorgeous!

• Your upper body looks good. But you could definitely use some squats.

• Looks good to me. The guys don't notice cellulite, plus they'd be too busy starin at dem titties doeeee