Hey everybody, do I look similar to this girl who's my crush?

This kid said that me and my crush could pass of as brother and sister. That's kind of weird but I think he had a point. Do we loo

k similar? Is that normal?

Oh ps sorry lol but do you think I'm ugly or cute? I'm just wondering. Thanks for the input

Most Helpful Guy

• She certainly is a cutie, but no I wouldn't say so. You don't want to look like her. People will think you are related.

• Ok thanks for the input the pictures are bad but we actually have the same color hair and eyes. But I guess we don't look that similar (which is good)

• When I was a teenager, my friend dated a girl who looked like his twin sister. He complained that men were always hitting on her in front of him because they thought he was her brother.

• Lol that's hilarious. Yeah i wouldn't want that to happen XD

What Girls Said 8

• Girls tend to ship people-a lot. When girls find that two people look alike or would look cute together, they will keep on nagging them to get together. While this is certainly not always the case, it may increase your chances of getting together.

• You're fine as long as you don't like her BECAUSE she looks like u

• I don't think so.

• You guys don't look that much alike. But good luck with her!

• The only similarity is the nose

• I don't see it.

• YES AND NO

• Tbh just a bit :/

What Guys Said 8