New Bikini - Opinions?

I told myself that once I got close enough to my dream body, I would purchase myself a really nice bikini. I bought this triangl brand bikini a few months ago, and I have yet to debut it, but I'll be going on a trip in a little over a week and I still don't feel ready to go out in public. How does it look? Any areas I should work on? I consider my stomach to be my problem area, as I have a slight "bulge" that doesn't seem to want to go away.
New Bikini - Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look amazing in that bikini , but I am a little worried that you might of lose too much weight. I can sew part of your rib cage sticking out. Just promise me u want go any father. Because you don't have to live up to the standards that super models set, because no matter how hard you try you will never get there bodies. The only people that achieved your dream body have a lot of health issues, and draw close to killing themselves from the inside. I am just being a concerned citizen , and trying to look out for a person I never met.

What Guys Said 25

• Congratulations.

I think it's a nice bikini, but I'd suggest you don't lift your arms so high - the colors and shape of the bikini already makes your boobs look smaller than they are, and lifting your arms aren't helping.

Other than that, may I suggest you do some squats and pushups? Just a thought.

• I looove that bikini. Colors and style. Smooth body. No bulge.

• That bikini looks lovely

• You look great. If you didn't have that 'slight bulge' it would just look unnatural. Girl, rock that bikini like a champ!!

• oh very nce... it suits yer body perfectly!

• You look sexy as fuck. Keep it just like that.
    I'm not so sure about your actual choice of bikini though.

• I think the orange clashes with your skin colour. Other than that you look great.

• It looks great on you.

• Looks good, I like it. And the chick wearing it is pretty hot too.

• holy 60's batman! looks good lol

• Tbh, I'm not a very big fan of that bikini but you look very good with it on

• You're body type is what I consider perfect. You're in very good shape but not too skinny or too muscular

• You look good in a bikini, but I didn't like this bikini.

• hot bod good job

• It's cute!!! I wish i had one, by the way yes im a crossdresser

• Wow, that looks almost perfect and I am a very harsh critic

• Looks nice and you have a sexy body ;-)

• Could work on the things - jog every morning and drink half your weight in water throughout the day (water part for the rest of your life).

• Dude really? Her body is perfect

• If you mean half of your body weight in ounces, then I do that. Definitely couldn't drink 65 pounds of water! (:

• Okay, I get your point that it's healthy to drink water. But some girls are very sensitive about their bodies and I feel like especially for her she's thin/fit enough and doesn't need to change. And reccomending to jog every morning sort of insinuates to lose weight (which she obviously doesn't need). Of course she asked for people's opinions so who am I to argue.

• You look fine and healthy, it reminds me of Pokémon the top though a little

• Hot as ten hot things

• love the colours, very pleasant to look at. also great body!

• daaaaaammmmnnnnnn

• You look good.

• i love these ones. but pink would be better

• That is so cute!!! Where did you get it

• the bikini sucks but ur body looks good

What Girls Said 12

• I love Triangl bikinis! I recently ordered a dupe version because I just couldn't see myself paying that much for one. I get mine in the mail Monday I think. I ordered the mint one: thehunt.insnw.net/.../...6cddeef09283485b85592.jpg

I can't wait to finally put mine on!! Yours looks great. I originally had ordered one, but I had to send it back because it didn't fit, but hopefully this one fits correctly.

• I love it! Work it, girl :D <3

• Your stomach is fine, the slight bulge is something all women have because we need the excess skin so we can have babies. Trust me I do plenty of working out, I spend about 18 hours a week working out and I still can't get my stomach to be completely flat

• this is Victoria Secret swim wear if i am not wrong.. and that little bulge is not going anywhere.. dont think about it.. it looks very nice..

• You look good, I don't like the bikini though.

• You look great and I'm sure everyone will be admiring your beach bod 💚

• It looks fine

• well when you put your arms down your stomach probably gets a lot bigger (it happens to me too)

• You look so good and thin! 😍

• I like your cute little petite body

• It's great! I was thinking about buying similiar one.

• Nice! You look very fit. I hope to buy bikinis when I get close to my dream body goals as well!