Am I thick or skinny? if i'm thick does that mean i'm fat? what body type would I be than, athletic?

I'm 4 11" and 115 pounds at 21 years I'm active swimming, running and dancing. My goal weight is 100-105 and tone up. What do u think? Am I attractive? Thick or Skinny?
am i thick or skinny? if i'm thick does that mean i'm fat? what body type would i be than, athletic?

Thank You. 😁
I have lost 10 pounds already and I am big boned so no I am not overweight. I used to be overweight when I was pushing 150.
Follow me on instagram @idream4life
I am at my goal weight now guys... follow me on instagram @idream4life

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• No BS you have the ideal body that I want and kinda expect in/on a female ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• I think your body type id "fine!"

• Seriously, you have to ask? OMG! You're a natural beauty (the best kind). It is normal to fill out after puberty. Stop looking at everyone else and love your body. Keep working out and avoid chemicals in your food.

I was especially impressed with the photo of you splitting in mid air while standing on one hand. Great balance and flexibility.

• Yes I am all for an all natural lifestyle and look

• Omg yeah I never knew thats what I looked like doing this until someone took a pic of me. I impressed myself.

• Well... you're not skinny, but I wouldn't call you thick either. You look athletic and very attractive.

• Thick I'd say, definitely not skinny. But you're not overweight.

• You have a nice shape. It wouldn't hurt hurt you to put on 10-12 lbs. pounds though.

• Put on? People tell me I need to. lose weight

• That's ridiculous! Probably jealous skinny girls who wished they were curvy! I think there is a range where one looks to be "perfect". And, yes, with your figure/curves, I think that range is between your current weight (no less) and, say, around 12 lbs. heavier than your current weight

• Holy shit you aren't fat you are perfect size no guy likes a super skinny girl guy dream about girls like you

• Yes but most girls dream of being skinny and all my friends are taller and weigh less than me. I have been the thick girl since I hit puberty but before I was always skinny

• YeAh true but models are supposed to be a walking hanger it's not about the body it's about selling what makes the clothes look good

• You're ugly

• Neither, you're over weight

• you aren't thick or skinny, i think this is pretty average/normal

• Nice. Fyi most guys love short women.

• You're skinny-fat, closer to the chubby side. I highly suggest you do some kind of weight lifting... even if you lost body fat right now, you'd look flabby, you need some muscle tone.

What Girls Said 7

• I love your body, please don't lose too much weight because you have amazing curves. You're soft but still toned, it looks awesome!

• You could definitely shed a little body fat but then again we pretty much all could, you look fine to me but you'd look even better if you toned up. You're athletic and probably in decent shape so I'm sure your health isn't a concern.

• Yes I really do wanna tone up my arms but I'm not into getting and I just want a flat stomach and slimmer thighs. I do have some health problems I didn't have before like exercise induced asthma and I tend to have blood pressure drops and fainting spells upon standing and exercise.

• Maybe, your body decides where it loses and gains though. Some thin people carry extra weight in one place that just won't come off.

• That is true

• Your a little over weight!! In that height you should be around 95/100 pounds... Less then that is took skinny... And more then that your over it...

• Hey. I'm not trying to offended you... but I've seen the chart 📈. And it said that a person that is 4'11 should weight 95/100 pounds... But hey, if you are happy with your body and weight :D then good for you... Stay like that

• What chart? Most people go by standard bmi and even that doesn't take into consideration of frame size which matters too. A 5 pound weigh range for anyone is impossible since ur weight can fluctuate that much a day deepening on what u eat how much and water weight.

• You're a good weight. :)

• You're fine the way you are ❤️

• I think you look great!

• you're thick but not fat. you look healthy.