I'm down 50 pounds now, what do you think of the results?

I spent the past 2 years just making my good diet a habit and now I'm starting to get out more and have fun. Family will always say "you look good" but what will the internet say about me? This was while I was out hiking by the way

here's the before picture for those curious! This is 4 years ago... I think that was my heaviest at 260 pounds
http://i.imgur.com/mnijKrM.jpg
And thank you all for the awesome comments. It really made my night!

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't it feel awesome? I lost 40 pounds last year and it's one of the things I'm most grateful for ^_^ I think that if you were to keep it up and excercise everyday to build up muscle/ trim your figure, you'd be really hot (you've got those dark curls ;) ), but as you are now, you'd make the perfect cuddle boyfriend.

What Girls Said 8

• You look amazing !! Isn't it just the best feeling to accomplish that 😊 it's great that your happier , that's all that matters (: , by the way I noticed someone said you had a long way to go which sounded rude , ignore those type of comments , I think you look great at the size you are!!

• A "before" pic would be nice for comparative reasons but 50 lbs is a big accomplishment, one you should be very proud of, and you did it the right way, just by making reasonable lifestyle changes. Good for you man.

• You look awesome!! Congrats on your weightloss, 50 pounds are a lot :) Be proud of what you accomplished.

• No ones opinion but your own matters the most. And as long as you feel good you look good. Confidence is key

• Well done. I'm not gonna lie, you still have a long way to go. But 50 pounds is an amazing weight loss and you're not doing a crash diet, which is good.

• You look good, congratulations on your weight loss!

• good job and keep up the good work

• 50lbs is a great accomplishment! You look really very good and kudos on your weight loss 👍

What Guys Said 3

• Awesome man what did you do?

• I just slowly fixed my diet over a few years and got outside to have fun. I actually haven't done much working out till the past few months

• Keep up the good work

• Well done! You still have a way to go, but well done on the first 50. Keep up the good work.

Also funny that the previous picture you're fatter and happen to be eating cake xD

• Looking good, man! Although a "before" pic would have been more helpful lol