Do I look normal, or attractive or awful?

Im 16 I'm 5'8 nearly 130lbs blonde with grey blue eyes. I don't really wear makeup but I don't know how other people perceive me.

Do I look normal, or attractive or awful?

• Attractive
    79% (15)86% (25)83% (40)Vote
  • Not Attractive
    21% (4)14% (4)17% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your grey blue eyes are absolutely stunning!
    You know, this is a period (teenager here speaking) of insecurities in our lives. There was once when I got a boyfriend and he ended up being abusive, both verbally and physically. Well, most people get bf/gf to feel loved, being put down like that was obviously not my intentions of dating him. After that experience, I learned that I have to love myself in order for others to love me.
    Don't take me wrong, you are really beautiful. I just hope that you could have more self confidence and hold a "f-ck you h8ers" attitude towards the world even IF you were unattractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• When you get older you are going to be a knockout artist

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're attractive, especially since you're not wearing any makeup unlike the vast majority of girls your age. You have very pretty eyes by the way

1|1
    0|0
  • You look really attractive. You're like an 8 out of 10 easy.
    What music are you listening to?

1|1
    0|0
  • You look pretty nice to me I like your blonde hair and cute face :)

1|0
    2|0
  • Very attractive. Please don't give away your treasures to some child with a blunt instrument. Finish your education and look for a winner.

0|0
    0|0
  • You really do look attractive, everything I can see in the photo is perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not a great photo but i think you look above average

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive... Natural beauty is the best.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You're VERY pretty! Cute eyes and cute smile... Gorgeous :D

1|1
    0|0
  • You're attractive. nice hair ^_^

1|1
    0|0
  • You are extremely pretty with beautiful eyes and lovely hair.. You are quite simply.. Drop Dead Gorgeous.. You do realise that you are going to have a lot of trouble with guys fighting over you.. Lucky you. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • you are pretty

0|0
    0|0
    • please avoid sun (and use mineral sunblock) and use gentle alcohol free skincare products