How old do I appear and how would you rate me?

I'm embarrassed to ask this but I was wondering how old do I look and how attractive am I. My mom always comments on my appearance negatively and now that is all I can see. I'm the one on the right.

Most Helpful Guy

• You appear your age, you look great, to be honest. Love your hair, complexion, very congenial smile, very nice bust... yep, very attractive.

What does your mum say?

• She usually talks about my freckles, hair, nose, cheeks, and eyes. She's always trying to get me to wear make-up but I don’t like to.

• Thanks for your kind thoughts :)

• My pleasure

What Guys Said 10

• Pretty bad at figuring out left and right xD anyway... so I will not go for a rate... because its just a number ^^ umm... age really doesn't matter too... like seriously 21st century... don't care about the age... though I assume your 19-25 but it doesn't matter.
    We all grow old and no one is perfect... plus just don't listen to your mom... I mean like its your figure and body... your a grownup person... and time to take your own decisions...
    **If you keep listening to your mother's all negativity shit, trust me it will break your confidence and will hurt you and I don't know.. its bad.. it will bring you down... so start admiring your self... love your self... wear the best you got when you go out... enjoy every moment in live... live happily. Don't let anyone bring you down, even if its your mom...

• I think you look about your age range. 21-23.
    And you're pretty attractive but I don't want to give you more than a 7 because weirdly you look almost exactly like my mother did at your age.
    So rating you more than 7 would just be weird.

• 23 and you get a 7 rank

• Hey I think you look nice and you look around your age. Nice eyebrows, hair, and freckles and stuff :)

• I would say you look about your age, you're beautiful and cute looks like you're cute and innocent.

• You are very cute. Your mom is blind.

• You are beautiful I love the hair and the freckles I think your mom is jealous of you

• I'd say you look about 22 and your very attractive in my opinion :)

• 22-23 maybe... 8/10 you are very pretty!

• Would stuff and baist u like an Christmas turkey!

What Girls Said 3

• You could look anywhere near 18-22/23.
    Thats not bad at all, trust me :)

• You look pretty, don't listen to anyone telling you that you need makeup, unless you want to wear it because your freckles are adorable, you have just the right amount.

• You're really pretty. Your freckles are adorable. :)