Lost weight, how does my progress look?

I did not take "before" photos, but I lost 30 pounds. I am still working on losing more. But does my stomach look decent?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jtky0j&s=8#.VWbI-ev2FlI

Updates:
Does my stomach also look too wide? Haha

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, honestly, you're very good weighted for your age! Much better than most of the world. :) I wish I could convince myself to stop eating pizza. ;-; All I can say is that you should keep eating healthy and exercising, but not under any circumstance stance should you starve yourself or overwork your body during exercising, this can put your body into a severe state of unhealthiness. Also, you have a -tiny- bit of... unneeded fat that would do you good to get rid of. Besides that, as I said earlier, you are a very good weight for your age. :) Good luck with your weight loosing! cx

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Good progress. Never stop...

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

0|0
    0|0
  • The front of your stomach looks great, but i think the sides could use a little work. Try picking up dumbells and doing twists, and twist situps :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it look pretty good so far nothing to complain from me ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • I like and I like a lot! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you have a sexy body I love your stomach too

0|1
    0|0
  • Your stomach looks fine just try to tune it a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep at it, dont give up :)

1|0
    0|0
  • damn no before pictures, it's so awesome when people do that

0|0
    0|0
  • You look really good! Is your butt small?

0|0
    0|0
    • no. its a bad picture of my butt lol. I lift, I have a fairly decent butt I'd say.

• Looks pretty good. Your shorts could be a lot tighter. To loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks okkkkkkk

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• You look good, I don't think you need to lose anymore weight really, you could just tone your stomach up a little instead.

0|1
    0|0
  • nice abs! Just tone them, ok?

1|0
    0|0
  • Good for you! Looking good. But do not lose anymore. You look great at the moment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Awww I like your tummy!

:)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks! Sometimes I just wonder if it's naturally too wide haha

• Congrats! And yes of course, your tummy looks flat :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Congrats!
    You look good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you look perfectly healthy!! I'd want to have your body shape as well, unfortunately I can't. But I think you're not too skinny nor too fat. I think your body shape is good!

0|0
    0|0
    • You like my body shape! wow thanks, recently I've been having a lot of insecurity regarding it lately. thank you :)

• yea, no problem! I don't think you need to feel insecure at all!

• keep up the good work

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations. Don't stop, push harder and keep going. You can get through this, girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it up :)

0|0
    0|0