I gained a bit weight, does my stomach look really bad now?

Okay, so I was very ill and I gained a bit of weight, especially on the stomach area! I'm used to work out a lot, but I was too weak to even get off my bed! Does my tummy look bad? Please be honest? :)

• looks alright
  • lose the tummy fat

Most Helpful Guy

• You looks good. I don't like it when you can see a girl's rib cage.

• Befor I gained weight, my ribcage was clearly visible

• Then you are definitely better off now :)

What Guys Said 26

• Considering how most people don't walk around showing their stomach and underboob.

You're fine.
    A bit of chub but fine.

*total stoic and serious response.

• Where the fu** are you people looking? Abit if chub? Wtf she barely has any meat on her.

• Maybe lose a little on the sides. The rest looks good.

• If you mean my hips, they are built pretty wide :/

• hahahha u r still fine n very nice ;)

• You're fine. Stop worrying.

• Umm well it looks alright but don't let it grow more than that... LOL
    You are fine! It happens when you are sick...

• Looks pretty great in my opinion. I don't know why women are so obsessed with weight when they look fine while the actual fat ones are proud of their bodies.

• I'm not insecure about my body! I'm just not used to have a bit chubbyness or whatever on my body!

• eh, human bodies are supposed to have a little fat, to perform their daily functions.

• It looks alright to me.

• İt looks alright but i see that you are not wearing bra :P

• Nah, lose the tummy fat, I recommend jogging 30 minutes every morning and half your weight in water throughout the day (for the rest of your life, in ounces)

• I don't see any fat

• Looks fine, but then you can be for sure with the bad camera quality

• Srry I took that pic in the morning real quick :/

• Im sure your stomach looks fine though, just let it get out of control and get fat.

• you look very attractive

• It seems like a lbs didn't really have an effect in that area of your body.

• Don't worry you look fine

• You don't even look anywhere close to fat!! You look skinnier then most girls! You look good!

• Looks fine :)

• i love the small boobs

• It doesn't look like you gained any weight, you are fine :)

• You look good so do not change it one bit so there is my opinion. :).

• Everything looks good 😂😂😂

• I love soft tummies, you look just fine.

• you look fine to me

• PERFECT BODY 10/10 WOULD NOT CHANGE!!!

• Awww thanks :)

• What I meant to say was: Beautiful luscious body! voluptuous hips and stomach 100% perfect! :P

• Hahaha thanks :D

• Lol worst place to ask that question Cuz u know everyone's gonna lie to you and tell you that you look fine... Their trying not to hurt your feelings because the truth hurts lol... Think about it... Would you ever tell your mom she's getting fat and she needs to lose weight? Better yet, would YOU tell another stranger their fat and they should lose weight? There's no polite way to tell someone their getting fat... Those words are pretty powerful to others humans lol...

Put it this way, if you have to think about it, if you look in the mirror and your brain is sending signals and alarms to you telling you that your kinda looking a little fat, then just start jogging 3 or 4 times a week and cut Back on the sweets and eat salads more often... The exercise is good for your body and your image...

• If you didn't get the message then I'll say it like this, I'm not calling you fat but your brain is, and I'd Trust the judgment of my brain over the people I don't know when it comes to my own body

• 0|1
    • Okay, thanks for your honesty :)

• you're welcome

• Lol girls hate being called fat so they down voted you.. Hahaha everyone runs from the truth I guess 😌

• mmmm no bra ;)

What Girls Said 11

• U could tone up a little.
    It's somewhat flat but a little pudgy at the same time.
    It's not horrible though.

• believe me.. guys are looking at something else.. you shd ask something about your boobs too.. :)

• You look pretty hot

• Thank you, and you have very pretty hair :)

• No probs :)

• If she lost 20lbs I think she would be underweight so if you think being unhealthy is better than looking great with some meat on your bones you are in the wrong not me. @Aeracura

• Jailbait lmao. You look fine

• No. You look great!

• Thank you, I appreciate that :)

• Sweetie your underboobs are showing im not being funny or rude Just saying, and no your tummy is fine its certainly not fat nor fatty... kinda chubby but your weight is stable so dont try to gain more...

• But You look Great over all so dont sweat it, if You want to lose some weight Just lose about 4 lbs its not Much anyways and u should ce perfect 😊

• You need lose 5 to 20 pounds, yes.

• Yeah, that's pretty much what I gained :/

• My god she looks fantastic. What are you talking about. She could gain more and still look great

• Awww thank you :)

• thats ok... the way men like it...

• just tone your body

• At your age it's healthy to carry a bit more weight, so you have nothing to be worried about.

• Lol Take a relaxed pic but well you can cut on sides? I don't mean your hips, Obliques