When women look at you while your working out m, what does it mean?

When a woman looks at you when your at the gym, what does it mean? Does it mean she's checking you out or no? I can't decide if some of the womdn are sending me signLs to go over and talk or I'm imagining things... I don't wanna get the wrong idea cuz then I'll have to look at some of them everytime I show up... There's this philipino girl. Damn she's soo breath taking to me... Everytime I go to the gym we would glance at eachother but do it sneaky so it doesn't look weird... But 2 days ago some other dude was talking to her on the stair master and now she looks past me or keeps her distance and works out somewhere else. I have a feeling he got her numberšŸ˜” fuck! She was the prettiest one in the gym to me... Anyway I don't wanna miss my chance The next time I see someone I like so I need to overcome this fear of mine. Any help?

Most Helpful Guy

• obviously she likes u... many gals like seein guys sweatin as well

What Girls Said 2

• I think it depends on the girl, but if her outfit looks like an outfit. As in it's clean, somewhat co-ordinated and tight... Especially if she seems to be wearing light makeup, then she's probably open to the possibility of being approached.
    With girls, putting in the effort to look cute or hot is kind of our version of peacock feathers.

• She wants to rip your clothes off because she finds you hot af

What Guys Said 2

• Wear a shirt that says IM SINGLE haha

• Hahaha I like that idea lol but dang it sounds desperate though

• Well I have to be like quick with my eyes lol... They always do it so I can't see... Like if I use peripheral vision to see them looking or I have to look really fast

• Log in. I have an idea.

• These 3 things come in my mind:
    1. checking you out
    2. simply looking around
    3. admiring your horrbile form and wondering when you are going to hurt yourself

• If you've seen my body you would think my form was horrible lol bet I'm in way better shape than you pal

• the "dad bod" i tell ya.. most bullshit excuse of a body type i have ever seen.. but i don't see my need to train as bad.. I have a dream to reach my best physique at some point and i train hard just for me and my self esteems sake... but it's true most women i know say they love the ripped look, but they just want to look at it, not get together into a relationship with such a man.. oh well

• Perhaps these are the reasons why I see beautiful flawless females choosing a lot of fat guys... If this keeps up then by the year of 2065 being fat is going to be the new version of being buff😂 lol I just do it for my health and better chances with the ladies