Would you consider this eye color green or brown? And which hair color would make the green in my eyes stand out more? (I'm a brunette) ----?

Would you consider this eye color green or brown? And which hair color would make the green in my eyes stand out more?  (I'm a brunette) ----?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a mix between both green and brown. Looks cool, almost as if someone has drawn a sun around your pupil haha. I think red hair would look the best with that color.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha it's true. Thanks.

What Guys Said 9

• Green.. and viva red hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its more hazel with a little green in it. They are light eyes though, and i think darkhair makes light eyes pop, and light hair makes dark eyes pop.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about red?

• I just don't like red hair lol. But i think its in the same boat as blonde, it looks better with darker eyes.

I think you would look best with brown hair.

• Those eyes look brown and red hair makes green stand out more. Most people associate red hair with the Irish and Irish people have green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown - the darkness in the hair and lightness in the eyes contrast more than the other brighter hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • its a mix of them obviously :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer green and dark brown. Yours are green

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them eyes and red hair ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixture between green and brown, and I'd go with red or dark blonde hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say they are brown

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It's green and brown. I really love choice A.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its green...

0|0
    0|0
  • Green, and dark brown will make them stand out most. I'm a blonde with green eyes and have no desire to go brunette, but even my hairdresser said if I ever did, my eyes would pop.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's hazel and I would go with dark brown almost black hair

0|0
    0|0
  • They are hazel... my sister has the same color. Red or dark brown would make them really pop

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! Which one do you prefer? Red or dark brown?

• I like the red slightly more

• Green. I think you'd great in dark brown. by the way those eyes are beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like hazelish green :)

0|0
    0|0
  • dark brown.

0|0
    0|0