Is my body attractive?

I'm asking because I'm trying to recover from an eating disorder and I have trouble seeing my body for how it really is, rather than through the eyes of my disorder.

At my lowest I was 99 lbs. I'm 5'5". I've gone up to 112 lbs. I feel "big", I know maybe I'm not but I can't help it. I want to lose just 5 lbs though because I'm not comfortable with my stomach area mostly. So what I want to know is, am I attractive how I am? Or should i lose those 5 lbs? please know this is not an attention seeing thing by the way. I just need to sort out reality from disordered thoughts.

link

link

link

link

• You look okay
  • You look attractive
  • Lose the 5 lbs
  • Lose more than 5 lbs
  • Gain weight
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very attractive, but I do think you got the wrong size bra.

• Oh no haha! is it too small you think? or too big?

• I'm not sure. The cups themselves seem too small, but then there's a gap between them and your skin. Maybe it's just too tight. Best ask a girl how to solve this, I have no idea lol

What Guys Said 23

• You are pretty perfect as you are. Please don't change too much!!

Take care, stay safe!!

• I think you look great no need to lose anymore lbs

• i'd rather u some lbs heavier

112 isn't big

• You look attractive

• Your body looks amazing, I say it's perfect the way it is. Don't go seeking other people 's approval. Let people like you for you, not your body.

• My advice to maintain the weight now you are recovering form an eating disorder, I know you can do it and get back to normal! Message me if you want I am a great motivator and listener if you need someone. I really want to help.

• Thank you, you're very kind :)

• Looks nice to me. I ain't complaining.

• Not bad if it bothers you that bad try building a little muscle you'll gain a little and tone up at the same time

• you have a nice body, loosing or gaining weight isn't needed. what you need to do and this is a must is buy some sexy underwear because that set does nothing for you.

• I would say: gain some weight.

• wow girl that's some body you got there! stunning beaut.

• You look attractive. I don't think you need to lose any weight but you could probably lose 5 pounds as long as you do it in a healthy manner

• Are you seriously telling someone RECOVERING from an eating disorder to lose 5 pounds
      *face palm so hard right now*

• Ok good. You really don't need to lose any weight. You're well within the healthy and attractive range for a girl your height. I'm sorry again because in hindsight it was very insensitive of me to tell someone with an eating disorder she could lose weight.

• No harm done, my friend :) Thank you.

• Not one of the links showed a picture for me

• Looks great.

• You look good but you could use a few more pounds

• you have a very beautiful body (:

• It looks finee gurl

• Well, your body is up to you, but I wouldn't recommend losing weight, you look great already.

• You look really good '

• You have beautiful body, Love those curves. I wouldn't change a thing!!

• Beautiful!!!

• I don't like it but i like your waist dimple

• you are very attractive to me personally.

• You have a very beautiful body, love those back dimples

What Girls Said 9

• You look great!

• You look absolutely amazing.. Please, please please don't even think about losing any weight, if anything a few extra ounces wouldn't go amiss.

• You look awesome, you don't need to lose any weight at all. That weight or even a few lbs heavier would look great on you.

• You look very OK. Don't loose any weight and don't worry to gain some. I would even suggest to tone it a little bit more in the gym. But thats preference.

• I think you look good. If you don't like your stomach you could work out. You're definitely skinny and if you started to work out you'd be more toned. I'm very proud of you for recovering from an eating disorder.

• You have such a nice body and it would be that bit better if you lose the 5lbs. You're so close to perfection honestly. Lose the 5lbs and your body will be amazing

• I personally think that you should worry more about your physical health and not the views of others. No body is perfect, even if someone were to find your body attractive or not attractive; it will be subjective.

• your body looks fine, don't lose anymore weight. You could put on some weight if you wanted but you look fine now too.

• 1|0