Girls, How does my body look?

Please be honest how does my body look?, at the moment I dont go to the gym, just run and play a lot of football, but I am considering going to the gym, do i need to? or change anything?
Girls, How does my body look?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great just as you are. You have very nice shoulders and arms, you look healthy and in shape! :)

What Girls Said 20

• I don't see a thing you should change.
    It looks fine to me.
    If you're discontented try building muscle and lifting weights.

But you look healthy, slim and fit to me.

• No worries, your body looks really good! 😉

• No I honk you look great. I find thin/slender guys really hot. If you want to get bigger then you can do that but you don't have to/need to

• You look super hot to me!!! If you go to the gym I would work more on your pecs but everything else keep doing what you're doing. You look like you have nice arm muscles and a nice flat stomach.

• Aaaw thank you that made me feel really good :P I will take that into consideration, I'll work on my pecs :)

• You look great! Could you rate mine, now?

• It would depend on your face.

• Do you want me to send you a picture of my face?

• Looks good to me. If you wanna hit the gym for the hell of it, knock yourself out, mate. If you're doing it to build muscle (to draw girls), you don't need to.

• You have a really nice body.

• You look good enough, going to gym would make you look even better but you dont need to change anything. :)
    And it depends on your face too.

• Thanks xD, would you want to send a pic of my face too?

• Haha if you're okay with it.

• If it enhances judgement of body why not :)

• Tbh you look more fit than half the guys in my school (well, my year, at least). You look really healthy.

• You look good to me. If you want to get more muscular then you should go to the gym.

• Not bad if i were you i wouldn't go to the gym and would do home workouts like crunches, push ups, burpees etc

• looking hot to me

• You don't need to change anything but going to the gym can only make you look better

• You look fine, really fine.

• you look great

• I like it a lot tbh

• Perfect! Too much muscle kinda freaks me out but too skinny is a bit unattractive. You've got just the right amount of tone-age

• You look good; no need to change ^_^

• it looks good!