Do girls like strong fit guys?

I am a pretty big and strong fit guy I am sorta wondering if i have gotten too muscular I have a feeling girls are not really gonna think i look very "hot" anymore because I may have just gotten too big but I do not want to get smaller because the gym is a huge part of my life and that would mean go less and not train as hard so it is a hard decision for me. This is an image of about how muscular I am. What do you think have I just gotten too big?

Do girls like strong fit guys?

bump

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't breathe omg hahaha I opened this question and my eyes almost fell out of my head. You're so fucking hot I could cry.
    Though, I would be insecure to date someone like you. I'd have to smack away too many hoes.

What Girls Said 16

• It's a little too muscular for my personal taste but every girl is different, I'm sure loads of girls drool over bodies like that.

• I feel like no girls will like me anymore because I know there is a point where people feel you are just too big and for myself I have not crossed the line but for girls im afraid I have.

• Thanks for your opinion :) I wish there was more girls that answered questions it seems to only ever be guys only your reply so far lol.

• I like muscular guys personally, but proportional is good... You might be pushing it for me because you have really wide shoulders/deltoids, but as long as you dont get to this level, you're good
    www.projectswole.com/.../too-much-muscle.jpg

• I know girls who are attracted to your body type. I'm not one of them -I tend to find really muscular guys kind of intimidating. If I knew you as a friend and were comfortable with you, I'd maybe be interested, but not if you were a stranger. With all that said, I think it's awesome that there's something you're that dedicated to -you've put a lot of work into something difficult, and that's always impressive.

• i like it when a guy has muscles. You're not fucked up honey or anything like that. You just like to go to the gym and you said it yourself, it's a huge part of your life. I actually don't mind your body. I personally find it attractive (even though you're a little muscular, but that's not a bad thing). :)

• :) dont worry as I am not qiute tthat muscular but there is not many guys that are around my level he was the best I could find lol its either is people with like a tiny bit of muscle or arnold schwartzneggers lol

• :) thanks for not making me feel like shit lol even though im muscled im sorta self conscious about my body lol

• awn no don't worry about it at all! i promise you that there are girls who like this kind of body. But what's most important is what's inside of you. And from our little chat, i can see that you are nice and have a kind heart :) don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

• way way to muscular.

• I don't prefer too muscular.
    Just slim and fit and healthy?

If talking about abs, 6 pack is enough.

• It would be a little to big for me. Maybe train for endurance instead of for mass now. So you can still train.

• I don't find muscular guys attractive.
    Although I'd prefer it if he's stronger than me physically, which is practically any guy.

• Hell yeah! I lift myself and I love guys with your body type!

• I like scrawny nerdy white boy Tbh lol

• Yummy 😍😋

• I wouldn't go out with someone that looks like Hulk

• Train for endurance now. You have the build. But I wouldn't like that body. I like average guys and you are too muscular for me. But I like it if the guy is strong xD

• Wow you're extremely attractive...

• I'm going to be honest, you have an amazing body and I want to ride it <3

• It's too much for me, but I'm sure most girls would love it.