Which is better... before haircut or after haircut?

Which is better.... before haircut or after haircut?

The 1st picture is before. The 2nd if after. Which do y'all like better?

• Before
  • After the cut

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one makes you look so much more sophisticated and nice. You look good!

• Thanks man. never thought my before look as Sophisticated

• Thank you for your input @Remonster

• No problem dude. Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 8

• Both look good but your haircut before made you look nicer and more decent :)

• Before you look really young. After you look like a douche bag. I would avoid you if I saw you.

• First one is better

• If there were no lines at the side maybe the second but before looks decent and nice

• Doesn't matter you're sexy as hell

• Before
    .

• You're attractive.

• the first looks like a really attractive, nice guy. the second looks like a douchebag jerk

• Haha thanks

• You know, I am not trying to be mean, it's just what people see when they look at hair and what it reglects back is way more obvious than you think

• I know u weren't being mean, you were being honest and I do appreciate that fully @leaeicher

What Guys Said 8

• Neither :x

• Neither lol your not a bad looking guy but the first one like a justin beiber thing and the second ones just I don't know ha if I had to choose though I'd say the second one is better

• Thanks man. I thought the new cut would be a good change from my usual look.

• Before. I don't really like it how it looks now to be honest. I wouldn't have done the lines at the side.

• When I saw the first pic I thought "yikes, that's gonna be the second one then", but then I saw the second one..

• i believe before suited u better LOL

• Before. The after one makes you look like a typical douche, the before one makes you look more mature.

• You went from one extreme to another... WTF mate?

• To be honest, they look equally goofy.
    It's like from one extreme to another.