Losing 30 pounds, what do you think about it?

So the upper one is me exactly a year ago and the lower one is from today...

What do you think about it? For like general information I lost about 20 lbs by restricting calories down to 800 a day, it worked like a charm, but it's very unhealthy and harmful. I lost another 10 lbs when I decided to go vegan which not only made me loose weight at normal speed, it also makes me feel better and more energised

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, I just went through your questions (sorry) and decided not to compliment you on your weight loss.
    I noticed that your weight keeps dropping which is really unhealthy because there was absolutely no need to lose weight. Please stop harming yourself and your health. Seek help, I think that's what you need.

• It drpped from 160 to 145 to 130 I have never gone below 130 and I am seeing a therapist. Also I don't want you to compliment me I want honest answers thats why I am asking the question!

• I am glad you are seeing a therapist. Yes, I know that, sorry I didn't mean that you were fishing for compliments or something. It's just that I won't do the same as the others. Good luck on getting better, you're a beautiful girl :)

• It's really kind of you to be honest and offer help in that way, I appreciate it a lot.

What Guys Said 16

• Sweetie, looking at your picture today. . . I wish I was 16 or 17 years old. I'd come looking for you. Holy cow, you're cute!

• It doesn't matter what we think, really. What matters is that you lost weight and feel much better about it! But I have to say, good job!

And while restricting caloric intake to 800 is pretty drastic, as you can see it's also pretty damn effective. Unhealthy and harmful? Nah, not as long as you still get the nutrients from a varied diet. Or at the very least take a good multivitamin. People often forget that when you restrict calories while fat, your body will burn extra fat to make up for it, which is the whole reason why you're losing weight in the first place!

Just don't stick with it forever because 800kcal a day will not supply your body with enough energy once you've reached your ideal weight.

• You look really well now

• i asked u how tall r u and how much u weigh, so we can tell... :)

• the question is are you in a healthy weight fore your age and size, you did drop the weight rather quick and should of done it over a longer time, you seem really happy on the picture on the left and not to overweight. but you look great now on the right but you do not need to loose anymore weight. such a low cal intake is really bad for all your organs but you know that.

• I think you look healthy and very attractive now but you definitely did not pick the best way to lose weight

• You look a lot healthier, hopeful that makes you happy. I don't think it makes you attractive though.

• You look good. Keep up the good work.

• That's amazing, I didn't realize 30 pounds could make that profound of a difference. You literally look like a different person.

• What a change I must say but I was fat as a teenager as well

• You look great! Grats!

• You have changed a lot.
    Last year, I wouldn't even have looked at you,
    but now, you are more beautiful than most girls I see usually.

• You looked happier before. You look more attractive now. Which is more important to you?

• You looked happier before.

• Can I kiss u ?

• You certainly look a lot better now. I certainly don't approve of the way the weight was lost. I hope your diet is good now and you eat enough

What Girls Said 4

• OMG.. What a truly wonderful transformation.. May I say jolly well done.. But please don't go losing any more weight will you.. As that will be taking things to the extreme.

• Awesome job girl! I too am on a journey with my health and fitness. Down 42 and counting. I think you look great and congratulations on your loss!

• You look good in both pictures, but you're only smiling and relaxed in the first one which makes it hard to compare them. As long as you're happy (and healthy -no one ever needs to restrict caloric intake to 800 a day), I say you look great.

• You look very underweight... you need to gain weight.

• What, no? I have body fat percentage of 19.5% and i weigh 130 lbs

• Someone's jealous :>

• Me? @notverycreativeguy? I'm not jealous I am genuinely concerned for her health... it sounds like she was/is developing an eating disorder.