Help! Whats wrong with my legs?

I've always hated my legs and I want to know whats wrong with them..
Help! Whats wrong with my legs?

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you don't know what's wrong with them, than why do you hate your legs? So, why do you hate your legs? I'm just curious.

Anyway, to answer your question, there is NOTHING wrong with your legs. They look just fine. They appear to be medium-large size but that's a great thing! I personally think super thin legs look nasty and many guys agree! Be happy with yourself, that's the most important thing. Your legs aren't an issue at all.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• they look nice ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you are just fine, as long as they work?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is wrong with them. At least in terms of how they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see what the problem is? I must be missing something.

2|1
    0|0
  • Nothing is wrong with your legs. They're a little bit on the thick side but they're definitely not too thick. Overall I think your legs look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you hate them? I think they look good! They aren't too thin like a lot of girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • They seem perfectly normal legs to me, if you want them to look different then exercise.

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean you dont know why you hate them? there's nothing wrong with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • ain't nuttin wrong wid does!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Nothing at all.
    Do they get you where you need to go? Do they keep you upright? Do they let you run, walk, dance, jump? If so, they are fantastic. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with them since you're able to walk. Now if you were crippled that'd be another story. Be happy you have perfectly normal and functional legs.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1511323-what-do-you-think-when-you-see-the-many-faces-of-me

0|0
    0|0
  • you have beautiful, long legs. there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with your legs whatsoever, you have nothing to worry about.

1|1
    0|0
  • They look great, and must look very sexy in yoga pants or skinny jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong, they look good

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like ordinary legs to me.
    Nothing wrong with them in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhhh. Nothing! They look very similar to my leg shape. Work it!

0|0
    0|0