Girls, 6'4 and 150 pounds am I too skinny?

is it a turnoff that i am really skinny for my height

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, yes you are.
    I can't tell unless there's a picture - about the turn off thing...
    I can tell you right now, though - feeling bones when feeling someone up - not sexy.

• Unfortunately yes you are extremely tall and the taller/longer your body the more fat you're able to store withour actually being fat.

I recommend that you eat more.

• That sounds skinny to me. I think a lot of guys are 180 pounds, that height, and they're still a bit skinny.

• it's not a turn off, I had a boyfriend who was the same physique as you. I tried to put the pounds on him though because he raised his hands over his head, it did look unhealthy and drew concern.

It's hard to sleep on his arms too when we cuddle because they were a bit boney and it hurt my neck.

• That sounds like you could be on the 'unhealthy' side of skinny. If you're happy with your weight and eat enough (just have a fast metabolism or exercise a lot or are built lean), it's not a problem -but if you're not okay, I'd be worried about you, and I'd be hesitant to commit to anything if I felt like you didn't take care of yourself.

• No your not too skinny.

• No! More of a turn off is if u worry about it too much ;) good luck x

• I Dont think so. Its kinda sexy actually

• If you have a good face I wouldn't mind skinness

• That is extremely thin.

• Yes you are! :/ You should be at least 200 lbs. You should def start lifting weights and try getting a personal trainer that will help reach your goal. Or you can make a meal plan of your own in which you take in a lot of protein through good meats, as well as protein shakes and weight gainers. Check out bodybuilding. com for more info. I'm sure many guys will answer andy specific questions you have. Hope this helps :)

• Yes you are extremely thin..

• u are ok, skinny guys stimulate their girls to look up to them

• Skinny is hawt ^_^ . Unless you're unhealthily underweight then you don't need to change! Skinny guys are pretty ^_^

• A little bit,