Girls, am I cute?

Am I cute or do I look too girly? Like I know my eyelashes are really long. PS I know my hairs a wreck lol. Thanks for the input
Girls, am i cute?

Updates:
thanks you guys I hope you're not just being nice. But thanks I appreciate it 😊😊😊
Aww thanks girls. I'll try to smile more

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you're cute.

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 19

• I think you're cute. There isn't anything wrong with long eyelashes. My boyfriends are longer than mine lol.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you lol I didn't realize that long eyelashes were good

• Show All
    • Aww thanks lol I hope the girls at school think the same :)

• You're welcome and I'm sure they will!

• Not gonna lie, you're pretty cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • You're cute, but smiles help EVERYONE.

0|1
    0|0
    • Aww thanks. I didn't know I needed to smile more but everyone keeps telling me I should

• Aww thanks. I didn't know I needed to smile more but everyone keeps telling me I should so I'll try to. Thanks for the input
      ;)

• try smiling :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You're definitely really cute. (:

1|1
    0|0
  • You should smile more so I can know you're happy but I don't see nothing wrong with you :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong :) I think you're really cute, but I think you should smile more :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, you are very young, so it makes you cute. Try to smile, it could be nice :)

2|0
    0|0
  • i haven't met a guy without long eyelashes

1|0
    0|0
  • You shouldve smiled but you still look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • you do like very feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute
    But please smile!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute! But smile more be happy 😊!

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you cross eyed?

0|0
    1|0
  • Very handsome and I mean it in the least creepy way since you're only 16

0|0
    0|0
  • You look sweet but like you're kind of having a bad day or something; I would prefer to see you smiling, especially with your dimples, dimples are fab! The guy I like is really self conscious about his dimples too, I don't know why :( . Also are you kidding, long eyelashes are great ^_^

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww thanks :). Yeah everyone thinks I'm sad, but that's just how I look when I'm not smiling lol. And are long eyelashes and dimples really that cute? I thought they looked girly, but if they are then 😊😊😊

• Aw, well it's good that you're not sad :) . Yeah long eyelashes are great; guys tend to have longer eyelashes than girls I think (that's why we try so hard to make ours look longer, we're jealous! Lols) . But yeah; dimples are good, you don't need to worry about dimples. The guy I like told me that he hated his dimples and they look nice on girls but weird on guys; but I've seen him smile and it lights up the room :')

• Ok thanks I'll try to show off my dimples more :)

• Your cute!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah you're a cutie

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah you're good looking

1|1
    0|0