Girls, Does size matter?

Does the size of a guys penis really matter?

I was wondering because I was thinking about girls I found hot in the past they have parts like this:
Girls, Does size matter?
and yet I think girls with smaller part are just as hot.

Is this the same for girls about a guys penis?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 12

• No, I really think that size doesn't matter. Many big guys think that because they are big that they don't have to be or do anything else during sex... their size alone is enough. But a guy who may feel more insecure about his size will try and be a better lover in other ways which is super hot.

But that's just my opinion.

• I never knew the size of a penis matters until I turned 16.

To me it doesn't matter.

To some girls it does and I don't know why.

• Yes for the 100th time

• i actually don't give a fuck to a guy's size. I should like the guy overall. He should have a good physic, body and face matters. the size of his dick is probably no where to be seen on my list.

• it doesn't matter bc by the time i have sex w a guy ill already be attracted to him

• Her boobs look fake... Sorry, but I had to make that observation lol I'm getting fake ones soon too.

No, size doesn't matter.

• I don't know but I think many women think the bigger the better

• I honestly don't care about size. Size shouldn't matter or be a problem in my opinion.

• I don't think it matters, and thank god girls without that are still considered hot or I'd have no chance xD, and really I think it has things to do with how compatible you are

• Not for me then again I'm a virgin

• Trust me, size matters!

• It really don't matter