Do I look too fat?

Do i look too thick / fat? Please someone helpp.. I think i am a little too thick :/

How to add pics? Ithought i did 😱

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't tell if you look "Fat" or not, since you didn't add photos but in your fairness, you didn't know how to.

Here is how you add photos: Click the "Insert/edit image" button, which is the middle, square button with a drawing, located right above the "Add Details (if you want to)" box when you're asking a question. After this, you can either upload a photo from your device OR paste the link in the box (usually you copy the image's URL than paste.) There, that's for a future reference. I'm sorry you didn't know how to.

What Guys Said 8

• No pics as yet.

• Any pics?-

• I make no assumptions but, because you used a forward slash between thick and fat (thick/fat) I feel that I need to inform you that thick and fat are not the same. Not even close... if I simply misread or misunderstood your statement please forgive me...

• You are barely visible.

• Upload a pic and we can comment

• I need to see a picture to answer that

• WHAT DAHELL U NEES TO LOOSE WEIGHT XD 😜

• yeah, where's the pic?

What Girls Said 6

• But, there's no pic?

• Well did you forget to add pics or...

• There isn't a picture

• Do you honestly beleive being "a little too thick" is such a problem? Please get over yourself.

• where is the picture?

• Um... okay.