What would you girl think of me if I describe myself?

On the personnality level, I'm open minded, really like arts, everyone of them even though I'm not good at them, I play 4 musical instruments, none of them at a great level but i'd still call myself a musician. I am also a sport fan, soccer (football for EU) is my favorite and the one I'm actually really good at. People that know me see that I'm frickin weird, I am interested in pretty much everything, I don't have time to do everything I would like to. I think I have too many hobbies! I can be (I am definetely) geek, if we take it in a way that I am not bothered to show what I like, wether it's music, anime, sports or wtv.

On the physical level, I'm kinda short (5"6,5"7), i have blonde hair with blue eyes, weight around 140-145 lbs, slim with square shoulders for someone who does not go to the gym. Don't know what to say about me on that aspect! Yeah, If we talk fashion, i like H&M stuff but I like eveything artsy, indie. So what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds good!

What Girls Said 5

• It makes me sad that people think it's weird to be enthusiastic about a lot of things :/

I don't know - I can tell better in person but you seem fun to talk to anyway.

• You sound amazing to me

I am into a lot of things to but that's because I feel like I need to learn everything.

• You sound like a really amazing guy to be around :)

• You are perfect.

• Don't think so, but thanks!

• you seem really fun to be around I want to know you more.

• What do you want to know haha!

• Everyone of them at the same time? I don't have time for that many haha!

• I get like one season done a year 😂

What Guys Said 2

• People like the description games

• You sound interesting and well rounded although... I believe you posted in the wrong category? This is the, 'How do I look' category. Look being the operative word lol!!