Would I be considered an alpha female? Beta female? Or omega female?

Best if you know my and hAve seen my posts. My picture is on my cover photo if you click on my profile

• alpha female
  • beta female
  • omega female
  • delta female

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• you do realize that the term alpha comes from the term alpha when referring to packs of wolves right? the same rules pretty much apply to the ranks,

Alpha: Leader
    Beta: Follower
    Omega: Outcast

There is no such thing as a delta -shakes head- really I find the whole concept somewhat ridiculous.

• I hear you are an alpha female

• I hate labels. I just think you're a cool chick. Down to earth and with a sense of humour.

• whether you are alpha or beta has nothing to do with your appearance but the way you behave.

So we can't reply unless we know you or you at least tell us a bit about yourself and how you react in various situation.

• Ah, definitely the Alpha category. Just keep in mind, people who are not as aggressive as you are often strong in the areas you are weak.

• Where am I weak at so that I can strengthen up? I love constructive criticism

• Oh, I don't know you well enough to critique your character and I had nothing particular in mind. In general you can learn a great deal from people who are your polar opposite. I am also an Alpha. I noticed---particularly when I was younger---that men who are less dominant are timelier, better at pacing themselves, more even tempered, etc. As I matured, I looked to these people to help me develop the very disciplines I lacked.

I think I had in mind to make sure that even though you’re a leader, you realized that you have a much to learn from your followers as you do to teach them.

• If you can kick a womens ass if she messes with you and not afraid of anything then you are a alpha femake LOL

• Haha with that hat on, an alpha female of course :D

• You're from AUS, clearly you're alpha af.

• hmm, im leaning more towards gamma female

• I don't know what all that means, which ever one means your worth fucking.

• You look gamma female. :D

• Can't really tell from post online. It more behavioral and how you carry yourself under pressure.

• This whole alpha/beta classification fetish is pretty absurd. Here's what I see people do: "Describe yourself, then I'll decide what category to put you in, and I'll judge you based on that classification rather than the description you just gave me, or even your actions and words that I later observe."

• more like an omega level mutant.

• a science fiction female haha

• You are a sexy , beautiful , hot , stunner , attractive , glorious , energetic , joyful , delightful , good looking women that I would love to meet , even if i got yo spend five minutes be Happy. I would stand attention you. Your are a royal princess and I have a massive crush on you even thou we never met in person ;)

• I remember you I think you're an alpha female.

What Girls Said 3

• XD I don't know but you look like general or something so i picked d.. whatever it means.

• You irradiate alpha, but I like that.

• lol, from your previous post I wouldn't pick any of those options...