Girls, Hey just by looking at these Videos and pics can anyone tell me why no girls like me?

• I would date this guy!
    0% (0)
  • Sorry no i would not date him.
    100% (10)
  • I would totaly add him on facebook
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear contacts, lose the acne (go to the doctor for medication, buff up a bit at the gym, dress fresh (new style).. You'll get girls

What Girls Said 5

• Lmao, 100% would not date you dude, I guess it's time to make some changes, eh? ;)

• Lol, this is what happens when people get bored and have access to a camera.

I would not date you but I will repeat what an anonymous user wrote "Wear contacts, lose the acne (go to the doctor for medication), buff up a bit at the gym, dress fresh (new style).. You'll get girls." I'll also include that you should try a new hair style.

• lol yah I don't want contacts but the others I might try. any other ideas besides personality?

• well u may think it weird but I want to start a recycling business.

• special skills how about making YouTube videos?

• Im sorry but the singing is a no go 😁

• yah I know I am no good but hey the # of views say differently.

• If I could change most helpful opinion it would be yours. Thanks!

• Aw thanks! It no Problem😊 people are too judgmental and it really doesn't matter we are who we are and if people don't like it screw them just be yourself and you'll find the right one good luck!!!

• Is this a troll?

• maybe a friend