Girls, Thoughts?

Hi posted here before about myself confidence not that long ago and the feedback was good but since then someone has made me abit paranoid his comment was [–]AsylumShacoBot 2 points 1 day ago yes you are ugly, weird shaped head And when I confronted him about It he got his mate to back him up with [–]Scabettee 0 points 16 hours ago Sadly he's right, your head shape is strange, your smile lines are fucking huge. Your hairline is receeding, your arms are veiny. He's not wrong, but you don't look attractive, 4/10 . Not been vain but there are the only two bad comments I have ever had everyone else has said am good looking but now am really unsure I have had bad self confidence since I was about 16 and hasn't ever gone away and I have been really bad at haveing confidence Any opinions and help would be appreciated added some pictures thanks Jordon
Girls, Thoughts ?

Thanks people so am not ugly at all? and these people are just praying on the weak?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're attractive honestly. And don't take anything anyone over the internet says seriously. I see people on these questions all of the time, pointing out the most ridiculous flaws on people, things that normal everyday people would never even notice on others and they're normally anonymous or have no photo so no one can criticize them back so they're just safe to say rude uncalled for things, they're also probably pretty miserable inside to notice/care about the shape of someone else's head lol

What Girls Said 7

• First you gotta accept that everyone is not gonna find you attractive that's life. But that's their problem Not yours. Block the negative people out and give yourself affurmations. think on your positives. Most people who have something bad to someone else. Has insecurities within themselves. lastly your are gonna fail if you keep expecting others comments about you. To give you confidence. The positive ones help but mean nothing if you don't believe it yourself. further stop focusing on those who said your unattractive.

• Ignore the haters. I personally think you looking pretty good/decent, but everyone has their own thoughts and preferences. Pay no mine to the negative opinions. No matter what you look like, someone will always dislike it, so love yourself and focus on how you feel about yourself. I used to be so insecure too, but now I'm pretty confident. Like everyone, I have the days where I wake up feeling like I'm hot and days where I feel butt ugly. It's okay dude; you're not ugly! NO ONE IS UGLY!

• OMG stop! Do not listen to them you look good! I am sure those guys were not so hot themselves.. don't listen to them you look great not everyone is going to like the way we look it's apart of life we have far more important things the think about than so strangers telling us they don't like the way we look everyone has flaws and to some people those flaws are what makes us more beautiful! Please don't listen to them you look fine 😊

• Currently? by looks alone. 6.5.

With better clothing and confidence... 7.5.

• You look good your like a 7/10 I don't find u ugly at all..

• Dude they are jealous you have facial features of a model,

• you look good.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you look well, nothing to be anxious about.

• you look normal.

• You look decent , whats the exact thing that makes you feel so low?

• People cause I think if there Lauging around me or that it's based on my looks or something

• stop being insecure dear...
      you know what i am super hairy guy... and i wish i was normal like you are... stop being silly.