What do you imagine I look like based on my voice?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1AYTKensXFdAYTKensXFd
Also tell me what do you think about my voice? I'm really self-conscious of it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• huh... i cannot figure out by voice n only :p

• You have a really pretty voice, but you sound like you have a slight accent... Indian? If so, you sound like a young, feminine, and soft Indian girl. That's just what i got out of it ^_^

• You're European no? At least your accent makes me think of that, and talking about your accent, god, I loved it :P
    Anyways, since I think you're European (from the North of Europe), I'm gonna say you're blonde, blue eyes, and small.

You can't really tell how someone looks like just by listening to their voice, but that's my guess.

• Lol, i'm not European.

• Oh, ok xD Well, your accent reminded me of European, never mind hahaha

• I don't have the ability to do that.

• Well, first I would say you are Indian or Pakistani. You sound very petit but that may not be true. Voice can be deceiving.

Pat Benatar can fill an auditorium with a 4.5 octave range from her 5 foot, 95 pound body. Who knew?

• I think you look Indian lol.

• Are you British?

• I don't know why but you sound petite and cute to me. Your voice is fine by the way

• I see you ginger, tiny and sexy.

• sounded slightly french to me. there were parts that were barely understandable. slow down a bit ;)

• That link is bad

• About 6'3", dark hair, beard, little bit of a beer belly, plaid shirt, beedy little eyes and a trucker cap...

How'd I do?

Kidding... there are kids in this world stricken with disease and who go to bed starving...

There are citizens of America in very high, prominent, and powerful positions who want nothing more than to see this country burn...

There are innocent people whose blood is being shed by left-wing, religious nut job zealots...

And you're worried about how you 'sound'?

• Just wanted an opinion dude.. ..

• Indian! lol

What Girls Said 4